Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XPS 700 Pricing, Also anyone have a spare SLI bridge?

Options
  • 14-02-2012 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Or atleast have a flexible or 2 slot for a solid 3 slot one?
    Kinda need one for my XPS project but I don't want to have to buy one unless I know theres no other option so I thaught I'd try you guys first as loads of us gets SLI\Xfire bridges with out new GPU's but never use them or just thorws it out with the box, I'll be will to pay for shipping aswell.

Anyways how much will you think the system be worth when it's done? cause I havn't got a clue.

It's specs are:
    Core 2 Duo 6400 2.13GHz,
    3GB of 533MHz DDR2,
    x2 7900GS in SLI (hopefully if I get a bridge that can fit it)
    x2 160GB IDE HDD's
    Floppy Disc Drive (came with it for driver back-up aprently)
    DVD Burner, a 1KW PSU & a full tower case.
    Also has Vista 64bit installed.

at a wild guess I say between €250 and €300 but as I said I havn't really got a clue what these old dells are worth and i feel the crappy storage set-up is letting it down a good deal otherwise it would probably be a good entry level machine since it can be upgraded to an old C2Q and a newer GPU, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

I have 2 sitting here getting dusty

1 x 70mm solid bridge
    1 x 100 mm flexi bridge

I f you want em PM me your address and I will put em in a jiffy bag for ya..

There no good to me..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

thanks mate, i'll take the flexi one the gap between them is only 50 mm,
    just sending you a pm now

Advertisement