Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250E voucher D.I.D. Electrical or PC World

Options
  • 14-02-2012 11:48am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for any good deals in either of these places for 250-300E. On something like TVs, monitors etc.

Help! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Not bad for a bedroom tv but you really need more than 1 hdmi port. You would surely need a to hook up more than one device that plays optimally via hdmi i.e a dvd player(and or media player), and dvr(cable box upc hd or sky hd) so one hdmi cable wouldnt facilitate this. You might currently only have an sd cable box with scart now but before long you will realise you need more hdmi ports on a tv.

If you want a tv id advise just put the voucher to add to whatever else you can afford to get a more top of the range model.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks, now I'm thinking a monitor might be better. PC world 24 inch HD one for 220...hmm

Is the voucher valid for pc world aswell:confused:

Yep, I get to choose where I want the voucher to be for.

The Carphone Warehouse, D.I.D Electrical, PC World, Currys and Michael Briscoe

saw this as well DIGIHOME DGH LCD32914H http://www.currys.ie/Product/DIGIHOME-DGH-LCD32914H-D-32-LCD-TV/309069/339.0
    smaller full hd monitor might still be better of course!

• Advertisement

You could rock the house with this soundbar. Received and similar setup yesterday incl wireless subwoofer that also comes with this and its unbelievable. Flat screens are not renowned for their sound being so flat so when i hooked it up its 100 times better than sound from the tv speakers alone.

http://www.did.ie/Product/SAMSUNG-AIRTRACK-SOUNDBAR-HWD450XU/18981/28012.1.4

Looks very nice thanks for the idea!

Advertisement