Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you want to have a go with the Vita this Saturday?

• 14-02-2012 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

I've got space for 12 people to come along to the PS Vita Vault in Dublin City Centre (exact address will be confirmed by PM) on Saturday between 5 and 7pm - this is reserved exclusively for Boards.ie members.

So, if you'd like to attend and get some time with the Vita before launch, stick a "yes please!" below and I'll pick 12 people at random.

I've had a go on one last November myself and I was honestly quite impressed with it (touch screen FIFA was infinitely better than regular FIFA!) so I'm trying to decide if I can squeeze one into my budget :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yes please :D

Pretty please :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Temporary sticky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Is there anything else to this? Like could I buy a Vita at this? Or is it just testing out the games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

It's just an opportunity to get a hands on with the Vita in one of the Vita Vaults that they're sending around the country - you may see the banner ads running on the forum at the moment for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

yes please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Rebeloution

yes please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Yes Please

ComeraghBlue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Yes please

I can not make this now , the other half is going out :( .

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Yes please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

yes please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mayoman ngalway

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

yes please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bugs

Yes Please

Sorry I'm so late on this, but I'm sending the PMs to people now, looks like we shall all go to the ball :)

See you tomorrow evening around 5 folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

yes please????

any more room dav??

went to the battlefield launch and loved it....

• Registered Users Posts: 31 niallmaher

yes please.

I mean if there is space and Im not to late.

Ill be around town tomorrow and keep going back and forth on getting a vita so some hands on time would be great.

Hey there gents, I have space for you both, am sending the details now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Sorry cant go now

• Registered Users Posts: 31 niallmaher

Thanks for the invite.

Spent 30 minutes playing around with the device.

I still think I will wait a bit before buying one but it seems nice. much lighter then I guessed it was and that screen sure is pretty.

Once they add ps1 game playback on the thing and I can get a decent deal on Vita + memory card I will probably bite. I have some ps1 games I got on PSN that I want to play on the go but my psp is on its last legs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement