Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canoe / Kayak repair in Mayo

Options
  • 14-02-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I found a canoe / kayak (don't know the difference) and want it cleaned up, possibly repaired and painted. Does anyone know someone who could do this in Mayo?

Thanks.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Have you considered doing it yourself? My friend and I built a sailing dinghy from scratch last year, and neither of us is exactly an expert.

You could ask for advice over on the Sailing & Boating forum, they're a friendly bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Thanks for the reply. Yes I would be interested in doing it myself but I am up in Dublin so it's not feasible. Also this will be present for a friend so I want to make sure its 100%.

Are you able to move this to the Sailing & Boating forum or will I just create a new thread?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'd just start another thread there. It's relevant to both forums, and cross-posting is OK if you don't overdo it :)

Advertisement