Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapist

Options
  • 14-02-2012 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know of any Physiotherapists working in the Ballymote/Tubbercurry area? I'm looking for qualified Physiotherapists only. The only ones I can locate are in Sligo, which isn't convenient.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I had a course of physiotherapy in the Nursing Home in Ballymote (beside the castle) early last year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

genie wrote: »
    I had a course of physiotherapy in the Nursing Home in Ballymote (beside the castle) early last year. :)

Can you tell me if this was as a public or private patient? I'll be going as a private patient, so if it's a HSE clinic I won't be able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

There is a physio who operates a clinic in Ballymote.

Just down passed the rear entrance to Kanes shop on the hotel side. Think his name is Paul Mullen but not 100% sure on that

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

mongoman wrote: »
    Can you tell me if this was as a public or private patient? I'll be going as a private patient, so if it's a HSE clinic I won't be able to.

It was as a public patient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I got the number for that private Physio practise, if you want it I will PM it to you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Slidey wrote: »
    I got the number for that private Physio practise, if you want it I will PM it to you

Thanks a million and please do PM it to me when you get a chance.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Cork4ever

Best physio in Sligo is therese devaney - www.sligophysiotherapy.ie

well worth a visit - always make sure your physio is chartered - not someone who has done a few weekends on course and call themselves a 'physio' they can really do more harm than good.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Cork4ever wrote: »
    Best physio in Sligo is therese devaney - www.sligophysiotherapy.ie

well worth a visit - always make sure your physio is chartered - not someone who has done a few weekends on course and call themselves a 'physio' they can really do more harm than good.

A good point, but the OP did say...
    Just wondering does anyone know of any Physiotherapists working in the Ballymote/Tubbercurry area?

And.
    The only ones I can locate are in Sligo, which isn't convenient.

Advertisement