Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you date a guy (or girl) who had slept with 93 other people?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just reading an article there on repugnant X-Factor/Celebrity Big Brother loser Frankie Cocozza: http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a365681/frankie-cocozza-ill-find-a-girlfriend-when-i-sleep-with-100-women.html

Seriously, why would any woman willingly sleep with such a di*k? But it seems they do, in their droves.

If you knew a potential partner had slept with that many guys/girls, would it put you off?

He mentions slags,not hard to get 93 rides then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

The fact that he is counting is saddest thing of all.

What a fking loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

a girl that slept with 93 blokes...

hmmm... i'd shag it, i just wouldnt marry it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭shantolog

I clicked on the story and don't know who is who in the photo, I suppose that's a good thing...

But yea I'd give it some thought, mandatory STI check though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

The number doesn't really bother me.

The state of the dwelling does. Surely some of the coziness is lost given the large number of previous occupants?

In this analogy the vagina is a house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

For me it's not the number but the attitude/conduct. You can be promiscuous without being a gobshyte - e.g. you can keep quiet about it and not be disrespectful/hurtful/insincere/manipulative to those with whom you have sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

no way , the road would be too worn out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I call shenanigans.

Any excuse to get into the papers and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Just reading an article there on repugnant X-Factor/Celebrity Big Brother loser Frankie Cocozza: http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a365681/frankie-cocozza-ill-find-a-girlfriend-when-i-sleep-with-100-women.html

Seriously, why would any woman willingly sleep with such a di*k? But it seems they do, in their droves.

If you knew a potential partner had slept with that many guys/girls, would it put you off?

It would definitely put me off! It doesn't really say much for a regular person who's going around basically shagging anyone she meets or goes on a date with.

Having said that, it's slightly different in that he's (sadly) somewhat famous and it seems to come with the territory and if there was as famous woman who I was attracted to who wanted to sleep with me and she'd been around the block a hundred times then I don't see why I wouldn't - if I was REALLY attracted to her and because she's famous. I don't know who wouldn't?

I know I'm being somewhat hypcritical here, but that's the nature of the beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I'd say it's more of an attitude thing. I have no problem with people having plenty of sex, i'd be a hypocrite if i did. It's really about how you treat people i suppose.

As an example, the dude in the story seems to admit that he is going for easy girls, the lack of challenge means that you you halve the number as it wasn't that difficult. So it's two slags for a normal girl, a normal girl is 1 point.

If there is a language barrier then you get 2 points. Nailing a nun is worth 10 points etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,195 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seachmall wrote: »
    The number doesn't really bother me.

The state of the dwelling does. Surely some of the coziness is lost given the large number of previous occupants?

In this analogy the vagina is a house.
    We're talking about the car, not the garage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

The more important question is who is counting for him as Im sure that little dick has not the brain capacity to count past ten let alone all the way to 93!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I'd say it's more of an attitude thing. I have no problem with people having plenty of sex, i'd be a hypocrite if i did. It's really about how you treat people i suppose.

As an example, the dude in the story seems to admit that he is going for easy girls, the lack of challenge means that you you halve the number as it wasn't that difficult. So it's two slags for a normal girl, a normal girl is 1 point.

If there is a language barrier then you get 2 points. Nailing a nun is worth 10 points etc.

What about a foreign nun? Do I just add the points or do I get extra?

frag420 wrote: »
    What about a foreign nun? Do I just add the points or do I get extra?

A foreign nun , given the statistical unlikelihood is worth 20 points i reckon, however, if you are in her home country you only get 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I find the fact that he feels the need to broadcast his previous conquests more off-putting than them themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

He's got 94 problems, and not having a b*tch is one

(Say it in a Werther's Original tone please)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Overheal wrote: »
    We're talking about the car, not the garage.

I don't have a garage and the last time I let someone park in my backyard they leaked oil into my flowers and nothing has grown there since. If I were to let someone park there again the mileage would be the least of my concerns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

no way , the road would be too worn out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Doubt he'll make it to 100 cause usually your knob falls off after 98 *

* Terms & Conditions apply. The poster is not speaking from personal experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Former reality tv "star".

Ignore him and he'll go away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

In another 12 months he'll be broke, forgotten and lucky to sleep with anyone at all.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Hmm, I also call shenanigans. How would one even keep track of that? Actual notches on a bedpost? I've slept with a lot less women than that (a lot less:pac:) but even I don't know how many women I've slept with between one thing and another (what are we counting as sex here?). I would say most people have not kept track of the amount of times they've had sex.

Having said that, i do have a friend who claims that he has probably slept with almost 100 women, and because I used to live with him and met a lot of the women he brought home, I'd say he's probably right. If you're a 28 year old guy and you've been out clubbing and living the single life for practically 10 years, that's less than one different sexual episode per month... not exactly incredible.

I have a feeling that guys would find this more off putting in girls than girls might necessarily find it in guys, but I might be quite wrong on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Frankie Cocozza needs to **** off.... and I don't care if I spelt his name wrong, Jesus, even his name is pretentious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Dudess wrote: »
    For me it's not the number but the attitude/conduct. You can be promiscuous without being a gobshyte - e.g. you can keep quiet about it and not be disrespectful/hurtful/insincere/manipulative to those with whom you have sex.

Yeah, I don't know about that.

I mean, I'd seriously be questioning why any guy has managed to sleep with 93 women without managing to make a commitment to any of them. There'd be a few alarm bells ringing there for me, even if he seemed like an otherwise sound enough guy*

*Unless it was Michael Fassbender, of course.

the number, maybe, though if they were counting then i'm not sure i'd want to

someone who counts, calls women birds or slags, says "im going to have a gf when i hit 100", someone who announces it to the world without a bit of discretion - in short someone like the quote in the OP who sounds like a total fcuking gobshíte - no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

A foreign nun , given the statistical unlikelihood is worth 20 points i reckon, however, if you are in her home country you only get 15.

So whats the theoretical max point situation?

A foreign lesbian nun, doing a stint on the international space station, armed with a golden nob cutter engraved by Germaine Greer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not at a chance. Its unrealistic really. If its a 'barney' no most definitely not as us ladies wouldn't want to trust him. He wouldn't be the type to want to have a relationship with if all he wants is to score hundreds of women!

Honestly if he had less than 10 I be happy with that number. Though would not be willing to go out with a guy that has had a lot of women. I don't mind him being a bit experienced but rather he has been in many relationships than been with too many women in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

I actually quite like the boy but he needs to keep his trousers on until he is mature enough to have some respect for the person he's sleeping with, at the moment he is a kid saying stupid things to the wrong people so is getting slaughtered in the media.

To answer the question, it doesn't bother me how many people a partner has slept with as long as they have protected themselves from STDs. You could meet somebody that has slept with 1 person that has an STD or somebody that has slept with 40 people that has always practiced safe sex.

To say the road is more worn out etc.. you could meet somebody that had sex with one partner five times a week for ten years or somebody that had sex with a different partner five times a week for ten years and the road would be worn the same amount.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

zerks wrote: »
    He mentions slags prostitutes,not hard to get 93 rides then.

fixed that for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

jackie1974 wrote: »
    To say the road is more worn out etc.. you could meet somebody that had sex with one partner five times a week for ten years or somebody that had sex with a different partner five times a week for ten years and the road would be worn the same amount.

Surely that depends on the depth of the tyre threads

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

An extremely reasonable and perfectly acceptable scoring scale. How much is a lezzer worth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

He sounds like he is 16, mature people stop counting after 30 or 40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

later10 wrote: »
    Hmm, I also call shenanigans. How would one even keep track of that? Actual notches on a bedpost? I've slept with a lot less women than that (a lot less:pac:) but even I don't know how many women I've slept with between one thing and another (what are we counting as sex here?). I would say most people have not kept track of the amount of times they've had sex.

Having said that, i do have a friend who claims that he has probably slept with almost 100 women, and because I used to live with him and met a lot of the women he brought home, I'd say he's probably right. If you're a 28 year old guy and you've been out clubbing and living the single life for practically 10 years, that's less than one different sexual episode per month... not exactly incredible.

I have a feeling that guys would find this more off putting in girls than girls might necessarily find it in guys, but I might be quite wrong on that.

Yeah but you're a male feminist. It's easy enough to rack up 100, harder to remember their names but easy enough to get laid that many times.

If you're partying 4 nights a week and scoring 50% of the time you'll hit 100 in less than a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

I wouldn't have a problem with the number. But I would have a problem with the bloke looking like the great unwashed and generally being a total d!ckhead.

I wouldn't touch the likes of him if he were a vestile virgin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Sure hasn't our own Bressie claimed to have nailed 200 women
    107 more than wild hair Feankie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

bluewolf wrote: »
    the number, maybe, though if they were counting then i'm not sure i'd want to

someone who counts, calls women birds or slags, says "im going to have a gf when i hit 100", someone who announces it to the world without a bit of discretion - in short someone like the quote in the OP who sounds like a total fcuking gobshíte - no

What's more worrying is the amount of girls who actually sleep with this gobshite. I have no problem with people going out and having sex with as many people as they want, but the way he goes on about it is totally repulsive and the girls are just ridiculing themselves. Why do they do it?? Since his first appearance on television and throughout his short "career" as a person who gets papped for Heat magazine, he has shown nothing but disrespect for women. He's repulsive!!!

To the OP's question...I have never asked any boyfriend how many partners they've had as it's not an issue. For all I know I could have dated someone who'd had 500 previous partners. I don't see the big deal with people going out and having sex as long as they're careful about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

TheZohan wrote: »
    Yeah but you're a male feminist. It's easy enough to rack up 100, harder to remember their names but easy enough to get laid that many times.

If you're partying 4 nights a week and scoring 50% of the time you'll hit 100 in less than a year.

yeah but there'd be a lot of lowered standards involved in that, or going to coppers, where your standards are handed in at the cloakroom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

gcgirl wrote: »
    Sure hasn't our own Bressie claimed to have nailed 200 women
    107 more than wild hair Feankie

Really? When? Thought he'd have had more sense.
    krudler wrote: »
    yeah but there'd be a lot of lowered standards involved in that, or going to coppers, where your standards are handed in at the cloakroom

I'm not so sure about the standards, yes you'd end up with a lot of dimwitts but yer man has been on X factor and there's a culture over in the UK where people want to be famous and will sleep their way to the top if they can. I'm sure there'd be plenty of good looking girls that would only love to have their photo taken with the little scrote just for the media coverage.

D1stant wrote: »
    So whats the theoretical max point situation?

A foreign lesbian nun, doing a stint on the international space station, armed with a golden nob cutter engraved by Germaine Greer?

I reckon that scenario would warrant 200 or so!

• Advertisement

D1stant wrote: »
    Surely that depends on the depth of the tyre threads

also take into account any arse holes you may have bumped into along the way :D

jester77 wrote: »
    He sounds like he is 16, mature people stop counting after 30 or 40.

does blow up dolls or sheep count? i reckon the op has many of those in his count

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

I'm waiting til I'll be 100 then I'll be sorted romance wise. Happy Valentines.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Not at all, its a vagina not a car tyre, no more than your purple headed love bison gets worn down to a stump with use.

Besides would you rather deal with a very experienced mechanic or a lad just starting off, to continue the car analogy? If it was symptomatic of deeper issues then maybe I'd be worried, but just enjoying sex is a positive advantage in my books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

He needs to announce ****e like this to stay in the papers. Don't worry, he'll be gone in a few months (I thought he was gone already tbh!)

To be honest though, it wouldn't bother me, no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Dudess wrote: »

Exactly - If i was a girl, which i'm not, the number wouldn't concern me one bit. The fact that he's an a$$hole would be a much bigger concern. You can have plenty of casual sex, with plenty of people without being a dick about it.
    Anyone who feels the need to boast about their conquests is usually an a$$hole, a liar and a fool! It's very easy to get random women into bed, especially if you aren't all that fussy. However it's much harder to keep one happy long term. Quantity does not guarantee quality!!

Sadly Frankie is just a product of the entertainment system. He has no discernible talent but because he spent a few episodes on a talent show he is now a "celebrity".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

That amount would make me suspicious of STD's etc and I think it would bother me. But it's not really the quantity as much as the frequency that would get to me more. I know a girl was was recently sleeping with 5 different guys. I'm not sure if any of them knew about each other but they were each just considered her fcuk buddys and they knew that much. But on a few occasions she slept with more than one of them within a few hours of each other. Her count is well over 200 now. But she's got issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Did he ever actually produce any music after his appearances on the show? Its funny how you can be a rock and roll star without the rock and roll :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

don't know why he needs to announce it to the world. kind of suspect he's waffling now.

but giving him the benefit of the doubt, he obviously doesn't know what a relationship would be like after going through loads of women.

• Advertisement
Advertisement