Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you date a guy (or girl) who had slept with 93 other people?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Wouldn't put me off in the slightest, as long as she doesn't cheat on me while we're actually going out why should it matter what she does when she's single?
    I always feel this argument implies that people who generally sleep around are incapable of choosing not to do so when they're in an exclusive relationship, which is highly unfair in my view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

In other news: Seven new STIs found in X-Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

would it put me off........yes big time, I wouldn't go near them tbh.
    You can enjoy sex without having loads of sexual partners, after all would someone who is with their OH for years be counting how many times they actually had sex?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

I dont have a problem with someone being promiscuous, its a natural enjoyable act, if two people are up for it and safe, then why not.

But broadcasting or keeping count is pathetic.

I genuinely dont know how many people ive slept with, not because im getting that much, but because i dont attach a big badge of honour to getting laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Just reading an article there on repugnant X-Factor

Stopped reading after that

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

he'd have to come up with a clean bill of health, signed and dated and renewed monthly, oh and his age card, cause he still looks about 12.

( I have asked guys in the past for their age card, some guys just never grow up, or grow hair...)

and i'd still say no...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

he'd have to come up with a clean bill of health, signed and dated and renewed monthly, oh and his age card, cause he still looks about 12.

( I have asked guys in the past for their age card, some guys just never grow up, or grow hair...)

and i'd still say no...

That procedure is a little overkill if you have already made up your mind on saying no...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

If a girl sleeps with 93 guys in her lifetime she's a slut.
    If a guy does it, he's definitely gay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

His mammy must be so proud.

She might be the one keeping count for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Tbh yeah it would kinda put me off a girl. Thats a lot of bjs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

To be honest if you've slept with a dozen or more people you be considered promiscuous. If you've slept with just one person for a lifetime a dozen or more times its still considered sleeping with one person once....so not necessary that person is promiscuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

The only people this would impress is teenage boys, and maybe he should be asking why he's trying to impress teenage boys.
    pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Tbh yeah it would kinda put me off a girl. Thats a lot of bjs.

It's a lot of cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

It wouldn't bother me in the least, I just wouldn't care less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Wouldn't really put me off sleeping with the girl (not that I know any girls that have slept with close to 93 different guys) but I really don't think I'd ever get in a relationship with her.

A mate of mine my age (23) has slept with over 100 different girls, never had a real relationship or anything but he just has to pull every night he goes out. The girls themselves aren't half bad in fairness, he's had more than a few butterfaces but a good few really gorgeous girls too. He doesn't go around telling people he's slept with all these girls but sometimes people will hear it/say it to someone and I don't believe it turns girls off, quite the opposite in fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

D1cks get pu55y, FACT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

It would definitely depend on attitude. If is was something they boasted about then definitely not. If is wasn't something they boasted about then I wouldn't know any better would I? I mean unless someone boasts about it how can you possibly know how many people they have shagged?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

It's a no from me.

Damaged good that's why :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Nope, not a chance in hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

smash wrote: »
    That amount would make me suspicious of STD's etc and I think it would bother me. But it's not really the quantity as much as the frequency that would get to me more. I know a girl was was recently sleeping with 5 different guys. I'm not sure if any of them knew about each other but they were each just considered her fcuk buddys and they knew that much. But on a few occasions she slept with more than one of them within a few hours of each other. Her count is well over 200 now. But she's got issues.
    Yeah promiscuity doesn't necessarily mean issues, but issues can lead to promiscuity. I see nothing wrong with shagging anyone you fancy, but shagging just for the sake of it is sad. Although many of us have done the latter now and again due to alcohol in fairness. :)
    As someone said, it looks like he's trying to impress teenage boys, and he's what age? 17 or something? Ew... skanky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

i wait untill she is on 99 and then i shag her,
    she will never forget her 100 time :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Nope, wouldn't be on board with that at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Will you shut up for gods sake, its a hole stick it in, dont complain.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

No id never be able to trust a girl that put out with 93 men on the first night. Every time she left the gaf youd be worried she would bump into someone she found mildly attractive and ride them there and then at the side of the road.
    But in all fairness now matter how much a girl that had that much cock washed , i would still smell piss off her whenever I got close .

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

nah not for me either...think that persons got issues that i dont want to be dealing with in a relationship! Other than that i wouldnt care!

cloptrop wrote: »
    No id never be able to trust a girl that put out with 93 men on the first night.
    Yeah, putting out with 93 men in one night is a bit much in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Only if he went through a full STI check and is not in contact with any of the slut-bags he was with I might consider ...

... Only if he was gorgeous though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Only if he went through a full STI check and is not in contact with any of the slut-bags he was with I might consider ...
    They might not be slut bags...

What if he was each girl's first time! He's the promiscuous one:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

later10 wrote: »
    They might not be slut bags...

What if he was each girl's first time! He's the promiscuous one:pac:

Any girls that have been with any of my boyfriends (ex and current) have been with before me are slut-bags :D
    Be they exs or ONS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Date?! Hell no. 3 strikes n she got baggage nevermind 93

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

id go on ONE date with a girl like that.... cos id be in like flin;) hehe, and id prob keep her number....... like "slut"

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

Go on Frankie... You ape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Yes i would assuming of course they didn't go around bragging or speaking disrespectfully about the partners.

I don't think promiscuity while single suggests any problem with fidelity while in a committed relationship, quite the opposite.

Some people spend all their single time wishing they were in a relationship then when they get into one, begin yearning for the freedom of single life.

Enjoy whatever situation you find yourself in and treat people around you with respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Dub Ste

Oooh look at me look at me!!!

93 women,so f*cking what,now go back to the obscurity from whence you came you gob****e....

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It'd be like opening the window and fuking the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I was extremely promiscuous in my teens. I`ve never tried to hide it and I refuse to be embarrased about it. I`ve been with my husband since I`m 20 so no one else for 10 years now. That whole thing about vaginal tightness or lack there of is pure crap, sure think about it it doesn`t even make sense! I`d be more worried now that I`m going to have a baby, I`ve heard a lot of women say sex was never the same after.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

theg81der wrote: »
    ! I`d be more worried now that I`m going to have a baby, I`ve heard a lot of women say sex was never the same after.

Have sex with your husband instead, the sex will obviously be the same then.

:PAC:

antodeco wrote: »
    Have sex with your husband instead, the sex will obviously be the same then.

What are you on about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

What are you on about! He`s the only person I`m ever going to sleep with and have slept with in 10 years. We are having our first child and I`m worried that I won`t be tight anymore - which by the way I am, he`s a very very happy man!

If I was your husband, I'd be more worried that you're bragging about your vaginal tightness on the internet at 10.00am on a Wednesday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What are you on about! He`s the only person I`m ever going to sleep with and have slept with in 10 years. We are having our first child and I`m worried that I won`t be tight anymore - which by the way I am, he`s a very very happy man!
    Get him a penis enlargement and you'll be sorted :D

it was a joke about sex not being the same - have it with the same guy and it'll be the same

go get more coffee and calm down

If I was your husband, I'd be more worried that you're bragging about your vaginal tightness on the internet at 10.00am on a Wednesday morning.

Lol Thats just what he said 2 minutes ago! I was annoyed at that Antodeco guy, I don`t think when I`m annoyed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

and i'd still say no...

Classy bird!
    Also any bloke who would be willing to show ID to get a ride, is not going to be worth riding!

Dudess wrote: »
    I see nothing wrong with shagging anyone you fancy, but shagging just for the sake of it is sad. .

Contradiction in terms, no?
    Shagging for the sake of shagging is perfectly fine, so long as both parties understand that's what's going on. Casual sex, for it's own sake, can be amazing. Leading someone on, that's what's really sad.
    cloptrop wrote: »
    But in all fairness now matter how much a girl that had that much cock washed , i would still smell piss off her whenever I got close .

You're doing it all wrong man!:eek:
    Don't copy everything you see on redtube, real women aren't like those ladies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lol Thats just what he said 2 minutes ago! I was annoyed at that Antodeco guy, I don`t think when I`m annoyed!
    What about bragging about shagging 200+ people before you were 20? :D

Shagging for the sake of shagging is perfectly fine, so long as both parties understand that's what's going on. Casual sex, for it's own sake, can be amazing. Leading someone on, that's what's really sad.
    She's talking about people who shag just for the sake of it to overcome personal issues.

bluewolf wrote: »
    it was a joke about sex not being the same - have it with the same guy and it'll be the same

That isn`t true thou! He said it wasn`t anywhere near as good with his ex after his daughter was born so it does worry me. I`ve never heard anyone say its as good other than when they`re stiched.........ouch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

She's talking about people who shag just for the sake of it to overcome personal issues.
    That makes more sense. Still early(ish)!!:D

That isn`t true thou!
    right, because it was a joke...
    He said it wasn`t anywhere near as good with his ex after his daughter was born so it does worry me. I`ve never heard anyone say its as good other than when they`re stiched.........ouch!
    you can do plenty of exercises - there are posts around the forum saying "better than ever"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

I don't think she was bragging about the 200 blokes just saying she refused to feel embarrassed about it, why should she - part of her past an she's proved the point she has no problem with commitment and physically no problems.

I don't see the big deal with promiscuity. I think the problems start when people convince themselves they're in it for the $ex but looking for something else entirely (love / validation).

That makes more sense. Still early(ish)!!:D
    Well I was kinda saying that but moreso saying it's sad to shag people you don't even fancy, just to say you got "the ride". A night out without "scoring" won't kill a person.

I`m not sure where you get bragging from? I`m not embarrased but that doesn`t mean I`m proud of it. I wouldn`t have slept with most of these people as an adult, I was very young and I didn`t really understand why my behaviour was the way it was which I would coin as self-destructive. I was however smart enough to protect myself and never get pregnant or an STI and that I`m quite proud of.

• Advertisement
Advertisement