Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you date a guy (or girl) who had slept with 93 other people?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

bluewolf wrote: »
    right, because it was a joke...

Its like sticking your cock out the window and f*cking the night is not my kind of humour sorry I think its below the belt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

^^This conversation is starting to scare me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

theg81der wrote: »
    Its like sticking your cock out the window and f*cking the night is not my kind of humour sorry I think its below the belt!
    But that comment wasn't aimed at you!

smash wrote: »
    But that comment wasn't aimed at you!

I am offended on behalf of all woman kind :P

I am offended on behalf of all woman kind :P
    In fairness, I don't think all woman kind are offended by it either :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

experienced gash is the best gash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Lol Thats just what he said 2 minutes ago! I was annoyed at that Antodeco guy, I don`t think when I`m annoyed!
    It doesn`t make sense that tightness is affected by number of partners with that logic would it not be affected by the amount of times with the same partner and whether or not the woman has had a baby, which I have heard has a huge affect?

Can't say I've noticed any difference and my wife's had 2 kids.

I do have an extremely large penis though.

I do have an extremely large penis though.

Yea yea lol

Can't say I've noticed any difference and my wife's had 2 kids.
    Well, it does in many cases cause a difference!
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Dudess wrote: »
    Well I was kinda saying that but moreso saying it's sad to shag people you don't even fancy, just to say you got "the ride". A night out without "scoring" won't kill a person.

Makes sense too!
    I think it's probably an age thing, in my twenties say, i was with plenty of people i didn't fancy. In my experience a lot of young blokes (and to a slightly lesser extent girls) take the view that a ride is a ride is a ride.
    What i didn't do though was brag about it, or infact talk about it, even my closest friends wouldn't be aware of who i'd slept with or how many. The way i see it, it's not any of their business.
    I work with about 100 other men and the things some blokes do be saying about this girl or that girl are nothing short of disgusting, and most of these have wives/girlfriends at home - i personally think it's pathetic. So now, with all the maturity of my 37 years - i agree with you completely and i'm actually much happier for it!

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »
    In fairness, I don't think all woman kind are offended by it either :P

im totally offended and appalled and shocked and and... no i don't care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well I was kinda saying that but moreso saying it's sad to shag people you don't even fancy, just to say you got "the ride". A night out without "scoring" won't kill a person.

Makes sense too!
    I think it's probably an age thing, in my twenties say, i was with plenty of people i didn't fancy. In my experience a lot of young blokes (and to a slightly lesser extent girls) take the view that a ride is a ride is a ride.
    What i didn't do though was brag about it, or infact talk about it, even my closest friends wouldn't be aware of who i'd slept with or how many. The way i see it, it's not any of their business.
    I work with about 100 other men and the things some blokes do be saying about this girl or that girl are nothing short of disgusting, and most of these have wives/girlfriends at home - i personally think it's pathetic. So now, with all the maturity of my 37 years - i agree with you completely and i'm actually much happier for it!
    Believe me, I think everyone should be shagging as many people they fancy as possible - the world would be a happier place! :D

But the shagging of people you don't fancy - well yeah, a ride is a ride, but he/she talking to mates afterwards about the state of them, despite shagging them... is the behaviour of a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Dante: "36 dicks, I can't believe it, my girlfriend sucked 36 dicks!"
    Randel: "...in a row?"

Believe me, I think everyone should be shagging as many people they fancy as possible - the world would be a happier place! :D

So, eh.......you busy this weekend?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I couldn't date anyone like that. I have only slept with people that I have cared deeply about and to me I would like the same from my partner. Though I am one in a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Seachmall wrote: »
    The number doesn't really bother me.

The state of the dwelling does. Surely some of the coziness is lost given the large number of previous occupants?

In this analogy the vagina is a house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Why is 93 a cut off point for some people why not 10 or 5 0r 2 or even 1. The average guy here would have slept with over 5 (a conservative estimate) with women it would probably be the same.

It really would not bother me, I would date an x or even a working prostitute. There is sex, relationship sex and making love. But most times with me sex was just exuberant ****, more a relief to a longing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

in my younger, stupider years a girls number would have bothered me, the older you get the less you care, someone in their mid to late 20's having 10-20 or more partners is fairly average these days, like if you start having sex at 17/18 and have slept with 20 people by the time you're 25, thats less than 4 a year, if you're going out every other weekend it doesnt seem like such a high ratio. peoples attitude to it has a bigger impact these days, if someone will sleep with anyone who looks sideways at them, be it a guy or a girl, that'd put me off more than someone who scores a lot but is with people they genuinely want to be with and are just enjoying being single.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

44leto wrote: »
    . But most times with me sex was just exuberant ****,

You're doing it wrong.

You're doing it wrong.

I have heard this before. When there is no feeling for the person then it is just the action with no connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Quality over quantity kids.

Abi wrote: »

Exactly! I cannot imagine sex being any good with someone I didn't care about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I don't know about that, kids are a no no for me :p

original Quality over quantity of kids.

Ah yes - the formula for tightness. All important my dear abi:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Consecutively or all at the same time?

Would be a deal breaker like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

BOHtox wrote: »
    If a girl sleeps with 93 guys in her lifetime she's a slut.
    If a guy does it, he's definitely gay!

But in both instances 92's Okay :confused:

Advertisement