Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corrib open day

Options
  • 14-02-2012 2:45pm

anyone heading out tommorow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Nope but I'll be down on Sunday with the boat for a couple of days.

gonna give it a lash myself. be nice to get out on the water. and a good fry up on some island!

Which island exactly? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭coolhandspan

WELL, anyone even see a fish out there, going down myself in two weeks time with some dodgy duckfly patterns and a few other ignorant flies ha ha :):):D

only fish i seen was the tin of tuna in the shop before i left!! didnt stay out long tho only two hours. my bottoms not so water tight this year and a wet behind is not a good thing :o

• Advertisement

Anyone had any success since the opening? I didn't go myself in the end and just fished some of the local streams, not much to report except for one decent but skinny brownie of about 1 3/4 lbs on a pheasant tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

tommi sure knows his stuff when it comes to the big ones

Advertisement