Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and away will Brax stay a good guy or will he turn bad

Options
  • 14-02-2012 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

With Charlie gunned down in cold blood, will Brax return to his riverboy ways, or will he stay true to his recently turned over new leaf?

He made a bad mistake today accusing Geoffrey King of shooting Charlie I've a feeling that is going to come back to haunt him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

With Charlie gunned down in cold blood, will Brax return to his riverboy ways, or will he stay true to his recently turned over new leaf?

He made a bad mistake today accusing Geoffrey King of shooting Charlie I've a feeling that is going to come back to haunt him.
    He becomes a cage fighter and gets close to Leah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭brian_t

Fans of Soaps including Home and Away have their very own forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=539

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moving this to the Soaps forum. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Mr E wrote: »
    Moving this to the Soaps forum. :o

My bad!, sorry.

But posting things in the wrong forum will be the least of it if Brax goes back to his river boy ways.

BLOOD AND SAND!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

I watch at Australian pace and although nothing has happened yet, I reckon it wont be long before the Black Widow of Summer Bay aka Leah Patterson Baker gets her fangs into Brax

• Advertisement

I watch at Australian pace and although nothing has happened yet, I reckon it wont be long before the Black Widow of Summer Bay aka Leah Patterson Baker gets her fangs into Brax

Defo a possibility, be interesting to see who the next "hottest couple" in the bay is too.

April and Heath is the obvious one, but Ruby and Brax would be a bit saucy.

Thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LeonDeGroot

Ruby and Brax would be a weird couple, there's the age difference and Brax is practically her stepfather. And of course, Charlie's still warm - HANG IN THERE CHARLIE!

I think Ruby and Casey will be the next power couple in the Bay.

Ruby is sassy and cute and Casey is a top bloke; what's not to love?

Ruby and Brax would be a weird couple, there's the age difference and Brax is practically her stepfather. And of course, Charlie's still warm - HANG IN THERE CHARLIE!

I think Ruby and Casey will be the next power couple in the Bay.

Ruby is sassy and cute and Casey is a top bloke; what's not to love?

TBH I think Dex and Ruby could dominate the bay for years if they could get together.

Dex has the book smarts and Ruby has the ruthless street cunning. All angles covered. + we already know they have awesome sexual chemistry from the Dex-Xavier-Ruby love triangle of November 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LeonDeGroot

Do you think that Dex has the necessary chutzpah to pull such off such an audacious coup?

Doing the dirty on April while she nursing the ailing Irene showed that in the right circumstances he can be an alpha but his behaviour since then has been weak and submissive.

He had Dallas eating out of the palm of his claw before the formal but he never thought to score Dallas to a) make April jealous and want him back, or b) just twist the knife in April to spoil her night, you know vindictive like.

I'd love to see Brax (or even his now violent father) take Dex under his wing and teach him how to be a real man. Then, and only then, would Dex be ready to handle Ruby...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Defo a possibility, be interesting to see who the next "hottest couple" in the bay is too.

Thoughts?

I quiet like Xavier and Sasha great chemistry between them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 united_lmc

Thoughts?

Alf and Irene :D

united_lmc wrote: »

Thoughts?

Alf and Irene :D

Irene has at least another fortnight of having cancer, the power vacuum won't last that long and Alf hasn't the physicality to dominate the modern summer bay as he did in days of yore; not with the likes of Heath, Brax and Geoffrey King prowling around.

With Dr Walker turning overnight into a vicious thug he could be a dark horse to make up half of the new power couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hard to know what way it will go. I hope brax stays but I think he'll leave as planned but he won't leave for awhile as he has unfinished business to attend too!

It be interesting how it all pans out. Sad to see Charlie written out.

I'm getting the feeling that
    Dex and Ruby
    get together, a more likely couple, see that
    april and heath
    get together,
    zav and sash
    make a good couple so think they will get together though. Might look like
    brax and leah
    might get together an unlikely pair though....hard to know.

Advertisement