Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppies to be rescued

• 14-02-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

A friend of mine's girlfriend works in the Castletroy Veterinary Clinic and apparently they are looking for homes for some adorable little puppies. These will need to be claimed by the end of the week. If you know of anyone who might be interested please PM me!

6875478509_16218a1fee.jpg

- SM

PS Mods, feel free to move this thread if needs be. I thought the Limerick forum was more appropriate!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

FB Shared - She's adorable looking. What are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

LB6 wrote: »
    FB Shared - She's adorable looking. What are they?

It's a Staffordshire/Terrier cross.

Thanks for that LB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

so adorable but if i bring home another rescue ill be one looking for a new home but ill say it around :)

Hi All,

I just said I'd post some more information which I should have probably put in the OP.

- The puppies are a Staffordshire/Terrier cross
    - As of today there are 3 dogs and 4 bitches (One has found a home... woohoooo :))
    - The pups are currently in the Castletroy Veterinary Clinic (across from the Kilmurray Lodge)
    - They can be collected during the clinics opening hours which is 9-5:30 Mon, Wed and Fri, 9-8:30 Tues and Thurs. The clinic is closed for lunch from 1-2
    - There is no charge for the dogs themselves, but they have to be vaccinated and this will cost a bit of money. How much I'm not sure :confused:

- SM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Hi All,

I just said I'd post some more information which I should have probably put in the OP.

- The puppies are a Staffordshire/Terrier cross
    - As of today there are 3 dogs and 4 bitches (One has found a home... woohoooo :))
    - The pups are currently in the Castletroy Veterinary Clinic (across from the Kilmurray Lodge)
    - They can be collected during the clinics opening hours which is 9-5:30 Mon, Wed and Fri, 9-8:30 Tues and Thurs. The clinic is closed for lunch from 1-2
    - There is no charge for the dogs themselves, but they have to be vaccinated and this will cost a bit of money. How much I'm not sure :confused:

- SM

Shared on FB... I'd take one myself but where I live atm doesn't allow pets. :(

• Advertisement

Good news. All 8 have been re-homed. Thanks to everyone who spread the message!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Delighted to hear that. :) Happy story of the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Well done SpudM. Kudos to you!:D

Advertisement