Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Music DT501 Online Application Form???

Options
  • 14-02-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi I just got my email about the BA in Music DT501 today and attached os the online application form that we music students have to fill out about our recent performance history and the 2 pieces we will be playing. By the way, I'm on Grade 8 piano :)
    When this is filled out they will send out a date to do the audition.

Has anyone filled/ even got there's and what did you put down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Are you supposed to get an email from TCD NUIM UCD ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pipwhitehall93

I got mine too :D! I haven't filled anything in yet, still haven't decided on my two pieces. I'm a classical singer :) Any singers out there ...what pieces are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Defygravity

I got my Bmus one on Monday. Literally freaking out! I've only gotten into classical singing this year. I can't choose my pieces and and the sight singing will be the death of me. It's my backup as I really just want to do it through Arts in Maynooth. Should I save myself the hassle and just not do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

. It's my backup as I really just want to do it through Arts in Maynooth. Should I save myself the hassle and just not do it?

Noooo. Do them all. You never know. Just do it anyways and work for the Maynooth course that you want! :)

I put down Cork.
    CORK.

Cmon like...
    Cork..?

Let's just say I REALLY don't want to end up there. I'd prefer Maynooth to that lol.
    But I'm still going to do the stuff in Cork for one reason;
    Experience.

It'll be good for you to have tried it as you'll have the experience..whether you do very well or sh**e!! Lol! :DSee ya in NUIM!

Advertisement