Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dive Ireland Show 2012

• 14-02-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone else heading along to this? I went for 1st time last year,and thought it was quite small,but,as it turned out for me,was well worth it,got some new contacts,and some great diving as a result.
    Also planning 2 weeks in Shram in Oct/Nov,maybe 10 days with Safari Diving in Lanzarote in April/May,and a weekend or 2 with Aquaholics.

http://www.wix.com/cftcouncil/diveireland2012#!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Rangi wrote: »
    Also planning 2 weeks in Shram in Oct/Nov,maybe 10 days with Safari Diving in Lanzarote in April/May

Have you any shame-there is a recession :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Im going :) Planning a trip to Sharm in April myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭crazydaize

I'm going along to this for a look, probably for a couple of hours each day. I've never been to one here before so looking forward to it.

I think I'll be planning my trips a bit closer to home this year though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

didnt know it existed - will try pop along (all depends on work)

planning a trip to Thailand in April ...and who knows where else during the year, definitely a few dives in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Rangi wrote: »
    Anyone else heading along to this? I went for 1st time last year,and thought it was quite small,but,as it turned out for me,was well worth it,got some new contacts,and some great diving as a result.
    Also planning 2 weeks in Shram in Oct/Nov,maybe 10 days with Safari Diving in Lanzarote in April/May,and a weekend or 2 with Aquaholics.

http://www.wix.com/cftcouncil/diveireland2012#!

That link requires Flash, so can't be read on iPhone.
    Can someone please post details?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Oceanaddicts

We are Graham and Anne and we operate Oceanaddicts running dayboats out of Kinsale Co Cork and operating Irelands only Liveaboard diving the South coast of Ireland. If you are at the show, why not call to our stand and say hello

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Rangi

Saturday and Sunday 3-4th March,City North Hotel(that's the one that's miles North of the city!).
    Tkts €10,or 2 for €10 before 12 noon.

SATURDAY 3RD MARCH
    10.00 – 13.00 Diving Officers, Training Officers & Instructors’ Conference
    13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
    14.00 – 15.00 TITANIC - Rory Golden
    15.00 – 16.00 The Rutland Island Wreck, a possible newly discovered Spanish Armada shipwreck - Connie Kelleher
    16.00 - 17.00 Irish Wreck Diving and the Lusitania - Stewert Andrews, Ian Lawler and Eoin McGarry

SUNDAY 4th MARCH
    10.00 – 11.00 Child Protection in Irish Sport - Bernie Priestley
    11.00 - 12.00 TITANIC - Rory Golden
    12.00-13.00 Irish Wreck Diving and the Lusitania - Stewart Andrews, Ian Lawler and Eoin McGarry
    13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
    14.00 - 17.00 AGM

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sarenka

Thanks for sharing! Had no idea it existed.
    Perfect as looking for a dive club/organisation to join to start diving around Ireland (so far it's been only a holiday hobby)

Advertisement