Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limited or no connectivity

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My internet connection on one pc says 'limited or no connectivity' but it works fine on my other computer? It's a wired connection.

So far I've tried changing the IP address, automatically detecting the IP, turning off all PCs, turning off the modem and checking the cables.

What could be causing this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

adamkane wrote: »
    My internet connection on one pc says 'limited or no connectivity' but it works fine on my other computer? It's a wired connection.

So far I've tried changing the IP address, automatically detecting the IP, turning off all PCs, turning off the modem and checking the cables.

What could be causing this?

Thanks

Hi adamkane,

Have you tried connecting the second pc via wifi? Just to insure it can connect to the internet ok.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 10 adamkane

Hi adamkane,

Have you tried connecting the second pc via wifi? Just to insure it can connect to the internet ok.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately that computer doesn't have the hardware to receive wifi.

Regards,

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

adamkane wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

Unfortunately that computer doesn't have the hardware to receive wifi.

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam,

I will check it out with broadband technical support and get back to you tomorrow,

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement