Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Band

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

We are getting married in Sept 2013 and have started to look at bands.

Can anyone recomend a good band thats not to pricey in the Cork region.

I am surprised at the prices I've been quoted so far frm some 'entertainment companies' that speciallise in bands and Djs.

Im tempted to go for Dj only but I'm worried about the atmosphere not being there. yet I worry that if I go for a cheap band they could end up being awful and ruin the night.:confused:

All advise and recommdations welcome!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭clint_silver

AshAdele wrote: »
    We are getting married in Sept 2013 and have started to look at bands.

Can anyone recomend a good band thats not to pricey in the Cork region.

I am surprised at the prices I've been quoted so far frm some 'entertainment companies' that speciallise in bands and Djs.

Im tempted to go for Dj only but I'm worried about the atmosphere not being there. yet I worry that if I go for a cheap band they could end up being awful and ruin the night.:confused:

All advise and recommdations welcome!

If you go through an agency, you'll pay a premium. If you find a band you like, try and book direct with them if you can. some bands will only book through an agent but most wont.

If you get a really good DJ who specializes in all day weddings, he'll keep the atmosphere good for you.

Advertisement