Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much should I pay for a I-phone 3GS 8 gig phone?

• 14-02-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Its in perfect condition.

Buying off a friend.

Just wondering what I should pay roughly?

Comes in box with charger etc etc and is unlocked.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Its in perfect condition.

Buying off a friend.

Just wondering what I should pay roughly?

Comes in box with charger etc etc and is unlocked.
    Well it may depend on scratches on the screen and back cover etc.. But if the one you are talking about is in mint condition with no scrathes, factory unlocked, and works perfectly and maybe has a bit of warranty around €180-200

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Well it may depend on scratches on the screen and back cover etc.. But if the one you are talking about is in mint condition with no scrathes, factory unlocked, and works perfectly and maybe has a bit of warranty around €180-200

Thanks for reply.

Its in mint condition but its out of 1 year warranty now.

He is saying €120 so I presume thats a good price then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Thanks for reply.

Its in mint condition but its out of 1 year warranty now.

He is saying €120 so I presume thats a good price then.
    Yes seems quite cheap to me, he could put it up on adverts and look for more than that so it'd take it if i was you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

€120 is a good price.
    A fair price for a factory unlocked 8/16gb 3GS out of warranty would be €150-€170 IMO

Advertisement