Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american walnut supplies

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

:rolleyes: Hi guys,
    since the demise of Willie Crowley's business in Ennis I'm looking for an outlet that sells American walnut in the Munster area preferably.
    Other American timbers would be a bonus like cherry, poplar, aspen and basswood -all of which Willie used to stock.
    Not big quantities,just 5 to 10 cubic feet at a time due to the price of the stuff !
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi receptico
    google aggeywoods. They have a fab range, Site shows all the stock they have. You can also pick whay you require for a few € more.
    NW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Think North West meant www.abbeywoods.ie - (typo), they have a place in Cork as far as I know.
    Also Morgan's timber on the Naas road in dublin have all of the timbers you have listed and deliver nationwide - www.morgans.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

;) Thanks guys,
    both those links look promising. Delivery is important - I hate piling timber on to the leather seats of my car !
    I'll contact them for prices.

Advertisement