Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Covers Band - Drummer and Bassist needed

• 14-02-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Lead and rhythm guitarist looking for drummer and bassist for covers band based in Dublin City. Taste in music would be mainly alt rock and would include Nirvana, QOTSA, Pixies, RHCP, Bloc Party, Interpol, Weezer, Arctic Monkeys, Smashing Pumpkins, Modest Mouse etc. Bassist who's comfortable providing backing vocals be good. Anyone interested, let me know!

biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Air_Bass

Lead and rhythm guitarist looking for drummer and bassist for covers band based in Dublin City. Taste in music would be mainly alt rock and would include Nirvana, QOTSA, Pixies, RHCP, Bloc Party, Interpol, Weezer, Arctic Monkeys, Smashing Pumpkins, Modest Mouse etc. Bassist who's comfortable providing backing vocals be good. Anyone interested, let me know!

biggrin.gif

Hi, I'm a bassist and am interested in this & I like all the bands you mention.
    PM on the way

Advertisement