Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Favourite Apps for iOS?

• 14-02-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

What are your favourite apps for your iphone/ipad? Been looking around the net for a good list but half of them are useless. So why not start a thread?

Tweetbot - Keeping up with Twitter
    The Journal - Great irish news app
    Stumblepon - Mobile version of the browser plugin, browse websites suiting for interests.
    FML - Laugh at peoples stupidity
    Skype - Handy to keep in contact with friends abroad
    Facebook - well... its facebook
    Notemaster - Handy for keeping notes, syncs with my Google Docs
    Angry Birds - Great addictive game for when bored
    Instagram - Great photo app, lets you enhance your photos and add effects

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Battleflag wrote: »
    What are your favourite apps for your iphone/ipad? Been looking around the net for a good list but half of them are useless. So why not start a thread?

Tweetbot - Keeping up with Twitter
    The Journal - Great irish news app
    Stumblepon - Mobile version of the browser plugin, browse websites suiting for interests.
    FML - Laugh at peoples stupidity
    Skype - Handy to keep in contact with friends abroad
    Facebook - well... its facebook
    Notemaster - Handy for keeping notes, syncs with my Google Docs
    Angry Birds - Great addictive game for when bored
    Instagram - Great photo app, lets you enhance your photos and add effects

A few others..

Veetle - Live cinema movies and live sport streamed in wi-fi or 3g
    Sky Go - Live sports & Movies with username and password streamed in wi-fi and 3g
    FilmON Plus - Most good TV Channels Free streamed in wi-fi and 3g
    4od - Free catch up for channel 4
    JTV - Free streaming of movies and tv shows
    Jamie Oliver - Great cooking app was free when I got it
    RTE player - Better now
    TV3 playback - Better now

Police! - Plays real life Garda siren noise with flash light on the dash board so I can play through speakers of car with window down and break red lights :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

There is a thread already here :http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056371735

Personally I think the main threads in this post should be separately stickied to get a bit more attention. The main reason we all love our idevices is because the apps we use on them. I don't think people notice the sticky as it presently stands and we are all missing out not hearing about more new apps. Just my opinion.:)

Advertisement