Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 12 CAW HELP

Options
  • 14-02-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys,im trying to put the rocks theme song and entrance on my creted superstar but his motion and music arent there. I know you can do this on easy create an entrance but when I try it in advanced it doesnt work. Anyone else have this problem
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

This has been wreckin my head for ages. Cant figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Did you try it on adva... oh wait nvm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Hey guys,im trying to put the rocks theme song and entrance on my creted superstar but his motion and music arent there. I know you can do this on easy create an entrance but when I try it in advanced it doesnt work. Anyone else have this problem

Have you bought The Rock DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

Sairus wrote: »
    Have you bought The Rock DLC?
    yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Go into a gamestop and look for the official WWE Music CD with one of the rocks themes on it, then upload it to the music file on your xbox console.

In CAW, when setting theme, there should be a custom option or something like that, press Y maybe? It should bring up your Xbox HDD Music Folder, select the theme you uploaded, and there you go. A CAW with the rocks theme.

No idea why it's not showing up if you have his DLC pack though. Try delete the rock DLC from your HDD, clear system cache, and try download again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement