Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot point spare parts - can you buy in Galway?

Options
  • 14-02-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    title makes it fairly self-explanatory. Just wondering if there are places to buy hot point spare parts in Galway. I have googled but without success.

Looking for a drum lifter (the plastic bits inside the drum).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

There's a place in clonmel, tipperary that stocks spare parts for appliances. used them before myself. no affiliation - http://www.goldenpages.ie/appliance-parts-direct-ltd-clonmel/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Have a look here for online place.

Have used them and they do deliver to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Hi,
    title makes it fairly self-explanatory. Just wondering if there are places to buy hot point spare parts in Galway. I have googled but without success.

Looking for a drum lifter (the plastic bits inside the drum).

Thanks

Ask in the shops that stock hotpoint (I think cinniffes do), or the repair shops (conboys)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gaffs89

Electro Spares in the Glenrock Busines Park in Ballybane, if they don't have them today they'll get them in a day or two.Phone number is in the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Mr justMary says to try Currys: they'll put you on to the Hotpoint dealer.

Advertisement