Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakelands Mullingar

Options
  • 14-02-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have just been on lakelandguns.com website and it says "this domain has expired". I have in the past booked sessions online with no problems. The place is still trading I hope. Does anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

Hopefully Tom just forgot to pay the hosting bill !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

I'd say Tom forgot LOL I'd be very surprised if they closed, place is always packed on the weekends and when I've been there during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭trevally

rsole1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Have just been on lakelandguns.com website and it says "this domain has expired". I have in the past booked sessions online with no problems. The place is still trading I hope. Does anyone know anything?

HI Ive just been on the site lakelandsshootingcentre.ie & its still live. Only problem I find is its used gun section is never updated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kellzar

his like most rfd's websites are a waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

trevally wrote: »
    HI Ive just been on the site lakelandsshootingcentre.ie & its still live. Only problem I find is its used gun section is never updated :(

Sorry everyone was looking at the wrong website. Don't know how I managed that as I've been on their website hundreds of times. Don't know where I got www.lakelandguns.com from when of course it is lakelandshootingcentre.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

well due to your mistake the got themselves some quality advertisement,
    Place looks good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GtotheD

Awful sound lads, Tom and Niall :-D great place for a few shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭fulladapipes

Seeing as I've just bought a nice Browning Cynergy from them, but not collected it yet, I sure hope they're still there !

Nice place and nice people to do business with.

FdP

Advertisement