Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Application form

• 14-02-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Guys, Myself and my wife will be be applying for our FTBs mortgage with AIB.
    Just got the application form to have a look through, we are a married couple with one income, on the form it asks for details on 1st and 2nd applicant.
    My wife currently minds our child and is a homemaker, do i simply fill in details for 1st Applicant and make a side note that she is a homemaker or under 2nd Applicant where it asks for details put N/A or something.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but just want the application to be spot on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭phormium

Fill in her details as 2nd applicant and under occupation put in homemaker. Income box will be blank but fill anything else you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Thedublin wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Myself and my wife will be be applying for our FTBs mortgage with AIB.
    Just got the application form to have a look through, we are a married couple with one income.

Just be aware that AIB's Credit Policy & Calculator isn't the most generous when it comes to couples with 1 income & dependents. Whilst they currently have the cheapest variable rate on the market if you are not approved a sufficient loan amount you may qualify for more through a different lender. It'll depend really on how much you are looking to borrow..

Advertisement