Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18.02 - GLENN WILSON @ TURKSHEAD,Dublin

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Polygon_window

popped into this - eastern european extravaganza - rubbish! sound leakage between the 2 rooms, the english dude played uninspiring techno, some lads were smoking - real cool - if i can't smoke inside then you shouldn't either! All in all a terrible set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PartyNight

Thank you. You sound like racist by saying "eastern european extravaganza". I've been watching the party and all the people were having fun, as you can see from the pictures. Nobody was smoking inside thats some lie I'd say as the place is watched by Security all the time.
    Sound leakage between the 2 rooms, there was a bit but next time we take that into consideration.
    A terrible set up? I wonder why ? Maybe just for you, or you are the person that was kicked out for trying to make troubles?
    Place was full of people, so far nobody complained it was a terrible party, we've had positive comments about it, from the DJ's who played very good music and the people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Polygon_window

actually i'm engaged to a czech girl, the lads in the smaller room were smoking, i don't give a **** but you know if i can't they shouldn't either, but whatever! the leakage into the smaller room was terrible and sorry Glenn wilson was muck, some of the other guys played ok tunes - just being honest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PartyNight

We got it that there was a leakage and as I said we make sure next time we make 2 or more stage party it won't happen again.
    Glen Wilson didn't play that night as he was sick in the hospital.
    Thank you.

Advertisement