Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to RTE studio in Donnybrook?

Options
  • 14-02-2012 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hi lads. I'm working in RTE studio in two weeks time, but the problem is I can't seem to find the bloody place on google maps or anything. All any place is willing to divulge is that it's in Donnybrook, but with some digging I found it's on Stillorgan road (you'd swear its Area f**king 51). Google maps doesn't seem to show any signs of the studio on any parts of the big stillorgan road, and I'm at a loss as to how I'll get to the place. Can anyone who knows the area please help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

Did you try the RTE website?? http://www.rte.ie/about/contact.html
    Nice big arrow on the map shows where they are.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

I'll have a bullet in the head with my salad, thanks :(
    Cripes I feel like a gob****e for not seeing that or knowing you can click it! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

The main entrance is on Nutley Lane, close to the junction with the Stilorgan Dual Carrigeway.

If using public transport, buses 39A, 46A, 47 and 145 all stop close by.

Advertisement