Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churchtown House Hunting - Area Info

Options
  • 14-02-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi i was rencently looking at a house on meadow park. now there are a few houses for sale in this location for what i would consider reasonable values. i cant understand why they arent selling quicker when others i have been tracking on barton road east and weston park have been selling. can anyone enlighten me further than the cons i have already come up with:

School choice
    council estate in the next road
    15 mins walking from luas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭quietriot

There's a number of housing areas right beside Nutgrove shopping centre and I wouldn't live in any of them.

Churchtown is a lovely little area to be in, Nutgrove is not.

The meadow/mountain/carrickmount area used to be known as the "holylands" and was an utter council ran dump. It has improved significantly but there are still well known trouble making families in the council houses there and a bunch of travellers living just down the road also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 s1986coc

Thanks i knew there was something strange bout the area

Advertisement