Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Data Roaming

Options
  • 14-02-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭

Quick question:

Data Roaming - am I correct in saying that the Vodafone offer of "same price at home +€2 for 50mb per day" - which I think is €3 a day total is the best data roaming offer?

(excluding 3 like home and purchasing a local sim abroad)

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i think its the best of whats out there at the moment. meteor is approx 1euro per megabyte.

where in particular will you be travelling to a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Random wrote: »
    i think its the best of whats out there at the moment. meteor is approx 1euro per megabyte.

where in particular will you be travelling to a lot?

3 days to portugal - but 3 days roaming with O2 or Emobile would cost me more than the break! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i had a quick look around for an upcoming trip to spain and the best i could come up with is the vodafone one. not much use for any serious amount of usage but enough to keep my smartphone going once i keep an eye on data.

very interested to see if you find something better!

Advertisement