Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me fellow fans with an odd request

Options
  • 14-02-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,512 ✭✭✭✭

I need a background for my fishtank and I though why not an epic star trek (or star wars) space scene. It'd look cool and be an unusual talking point.

I've searched for images via the auld google but if there are any in particular you think are great stick em in here and see.

main criteria: Space scene, has to have ship(s), proportions will matter, the end size will be 120cm wide by about 45 tall.

One I haven't been able to find a good image of is the opening from First Contact with the Ent-E backdropped by that stunning nebula. Or other than that any decent space battles, I found a few suitable ones from DS9 mainly, the FC ones are a bit too grainy to use.

:)

Comments

Advertisement