Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile internet in Drogheda

Options
  • 14-02-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Apologies if this has already been asked, but I have searched all over without finding an answer:confused:

I'm about to kick out my Eircom Broadband + Line Rental service, simply because I seldom if ever use the landline and hate paying for something so useless, although the Internet side of things has been ok.

I live on the south side of town and was wondering what was the best, not necessarily the cheapest, service and signal available in the area? My PAYG o2 mobile has pretty good coverage, but I'm lead to believe that their network can get jammed up at peak times. I really pretty clueless about this and would welcome any suggestions.

Thanks!

Advertisement