Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Algerian Butcher Tramore Road

Options
  • 14-02-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

Called in a few times, got a leg of lamb recently, any feedback on him, seems very reasonably priced and sells many types of fish too, sis has been in to him and was more than happy, right next to Harrington's Auto repairs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

bogman wrote: »
    Called in a few times, got a leg of lamb recently, any feedback on him, seems very reasonably priced and sells many types of fish too, sis has been in to him and was more than happy, right next to Harrington's Auto repairs

Dont know of him (although I'm often in John Harringtons) ! Is the Algerian part important - is it Halal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Nah, just a coincidence he's from Algeria he's been living in Cork for many a year, seems dead sound, just wondering if any forum members know of him or his business

Saw that place, in where DMS used to be years ago, tbh I would have thought you wouldn't get your lamb chops and cornbeef in there, no doubt I'm wrong :)

Advertisement