Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with eMobile

Options
  • 14-02-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

dont talk to me about emobile what a bunch of ro**ers. I had received 2 sim packs bill pay from emobile in november 2011 from a sales guy steven. everything seemed grand at first i signed for sim packs upon delivery but did not open them as me and my wife decided we wouldeach buy a new phone in 3 weeks. however to my shock i received a bill for 79 euro even tho the sims were still unopened. i quizzed emobile and they told me that my subscription started the day i signed with the courier. i then told them i wanted to cancel immediately to be told they wanted 30 days notice even tho i only had a rolling 30 day contract??????? so they took 79 from my bank which i was not happy about. i complianed to the shop as i kept been put on hold or hung up on by customer service and the girl in the shop told me she would cancel for me.
    following month another bill and this month another bill and each time i ring them they tell me they cannot see why it was cancelled. bloody robbers and as for the shop they said when i quizzed them that there was an error. EVERYBODY STEER CLEAR OF EMOBILE and as for steven the sales guy would not even answer my calls how RUDE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭seanwindle22

by the way still going on they took another 53 euro from my account and i rang again to be told they cannot see why it was not cancelled. i think this was now my 32nd time ringing emobile to cancel. by the way i went with tesco mobile and you need to activate the sim with them before u will be billed. EMOBILE RO**ERS EVERYBOBY STEER CLEAR OF THEM TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi OP, I've split out your posts and moved them to the Talk to Eircom forum, to see if the reps there can help you.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

by the way still going on they took another 53 euro from my account and i rang again to be told they cannot see why it was not cancelled. i think this was now my 32nd time ringing emobile to cancel. by the way i went with tesco mobile and you need to activate the sim with them before u will be billed. EMOBILE RO**ERS EVERYBOBY STEER CLEAR OF THEM TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE

next que the months of bills ... i had a 30 day sim contract from them and ported away, got bills from them for 6 months despite not being a customer,
    took about 30 calls to them to get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi seanwindle22
    My apologies for the mix up and frustration caused. If you PM me your tel no and pin I will have this investigated immediately. I will be able to clarify the situation and should be able to have this issue resolved for you.
    Tony

Hi tony
    i pm you last week with my number why did you not contact me? issued has NOT been resolved. YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME SEEN AS YOU WERE SO KEEN TO LAST WEEK, OR IS THIS TYPICAL EMOBILE SERVICE?

• Advertisement

Hi tony
    i pm you last week with my number why did you not contact me? issued has NOT been resolved. YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME SEEN AS YOU WERE SO KEEN TO LAST WEEK, OR IS THIS TYPICAL EMOBILE SERVICE?

Hi Seanwindle22
    My apologies for delay, I have escalated this issue for you and will chase again, I wil lbe in contact with you by 16:00 today and hope to have answer for you at that time.
    Tony[/QUOTE]

Hi seanwindle22
    My apologies for the mix up and frustration caused. If you PM me your tel no and pin I will have this investigated immediately. I will be able to clarify the situation and should be able to have this issue resolved for you.
    Tony
    Hi Tony

I guess you dont care about your customers as this is evident here. It has it been a week and you cannot contact me?

YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ASAP!!

Hi Tony

I guess you dont care about your customers as this is evident here. It has it been a week and you cannot contact me?

YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ASAP!!

Hi seanwindle22
    re phone call this has now been applied and I can confirm that account has been cancelled. Again my apologies that this was not resolved more quickly and if any further issue just let me know.
    Tony

Hi Tony
    Thanks for the call but as far as i can see the issue is still not fully resolved. can you please call me to discuss this again. ASAP

Hi Tony
    Thanks for the call but as far as i can see the issue is still not fully resolved. can you please call me to discuss this again. ASAP

Hi seanwindle22
    I am chasing this for you and will be back as soon as I see what has been applied or actioned here. I had been advised that the refund was to be processed 24/02. This can take up to 10 working days, so this may be the issue. I will be back to you as soon as I have full details.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement