Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of this tattoo idea??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If you're getting a tattoo to impress girls then maybe a tattoo is not for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MyNebulosity

I don't think that's the right one for impressing girls now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yes girls would like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Id find it kinda cute I guess if it worked out well...for me to find a tattoo nice on a lad it has to match the lad...like thats a pretty amusing tattoo...im kinda imagining normal guy not overly buff sense of humour maybe wee bit geeky...hmm maybe geeky isnt the right word

why do you want them in particular if you dont mind me asking??

but like I wouldn't get it just to impress girls...there are lots of girls out there who don't like tattoo's at all...i know freaks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Be as honest as possible???? OK then....

1. I have no idea why you would want those as tattoos. Is there personal significance to them? They look a it childish TBH.

2. One gets tattoos for themselves, not to impress others. If your sole reason is to impress, well then as atavan-halen said, it's not for you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭i_am_job

I am not getting them to impress a girl, I am getting them to impress myslef, I am just wondering if girls might be turned off by them, that's all :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

i_am_job wrote: »
    I am not getting them to impress a girl, I am getting them to impress myslef, I am just wondering if girls might be turned off by them, that's all :cool:

Some girls are some girls aren't. Same as some girls like tall guys others like small guys and some just don't like guys at all!

Just think long and hard about the design you want. Remember it will be on you for the rest of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Eh I don't think those kinda tattoos are gonna turn a girl on...even if she likes tattoos...they're funny and cute...not exactly sexy

because I'm born in Chinese year pf the goat, and it looks cool ... not that I believe in that horoscope crap though :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

because I'm born in Chinese year pf the goat, and it looks cool ... not that I believe in that horoscope crap though :P
    I can't decide if you're trolling or not...

If you're going to get something, get what YOU want, not what you think others will like. But spend a little time deciding what you want. The fact that you're flitting between ideas is a sign that you've not decided properly yet. Getting a goat to represent something that you don't believe in is a one way ticket to regret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 reidid

Well you should really tattoo something you like and not care about what people think of it - if you want one of these, I'd choose the one you posted last. Maybe you should talk to a tattooist artist so he can design one just for you, as long as you know if you want to go with the 'funny' or the 'tough' way... Maybe even add a scroll with text below a goat head, that would look nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ZombieMamma

Hey,
    Go speak to a good tattooist and he'll draw up a goat design for you (if thats what your after?). Try and stay away from the clip art though..

Also try and get something that won't date so quickly.. you'll want it to still look good when you're older!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I am nearly 21 and a guy :P that's all info I am giving out on this ..

this one

http://images.clipartof.com/small/440874-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Billy-Goat-On-A-Hill.jpg

or this one

http://images.clipartof.com/small/85266-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Happy-Billy-Goat-With-Golden-Horns.jpg

on my right shoulder blade

be as honest as possible ... PLEASE

answers from girls in particular

would girls like this??

It's kinda lame looking IMO:(

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Much better :D the others are just too childish and you have to think about how you'll feel when your really old with a cartoon goat on your body:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Allround Predator

I wouldn't get any of those tattoos mate if I were you! Your only 21 and as you get older your tastes will mature and those tattoos are very childish looking. You might come to hating them and regret you ever got them, in a few years. I have 6 tattoos that I got between the age of 17-23 and Id love to get rid of at lest two of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement