Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help! I want to stop from smoking;-(

• 15-02-2012 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Admittedly, I am a chain smoker. I want to quit from smoking but I can’t. I am very busy with my works at the office. I am always planning to pay a visit to a psychologist to ask for some advice and tips on how to successfully quit from smoking but I really can’t because of my commitments. One time while browsing the net, hoping to see some tips on quit smoking campaign sites, my browser launched *snip* I tried whatever it said, simple things though but its quite effective. I even supplemented it with using my nicotine patches, but still I am still craving for some sticks.. Anybody please help me suggest links and sites wherein I could see some videos and read the most effective articles and videos in quit smoking?:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

Good news - there's an entire forum set up for these queries: Giving up Smoking. They'll have lots of threads (check the stickies) with useful information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement