Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego T LCD 900 Battery

Options
  • 15-02-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just started one of these earlier today. So far 236 puffs. I wonder how many puffs I get out of it until it needs recharging?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

achieve wrote: »
    Just started one of these earlier today. So far 236 puffs. I wonder how many puffs I get out of it until it needs recharging?

I usually get about 300

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

360 was what I got to. An arbritrary enough figure, as I'm sure different people have completely different vaping habits. Having said that it is useful to know how much life there's left in your battery.

FYI, the 900 mah battery did last me more than 24 hours ( asleep for 7 of them!).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I get roughly 24 hours from a 1000mAh battery, but I chain vape, very heavily.

My batteries aren't LCD tho, so can't give an actual figure for the ammount of puffs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you've got a pen and paper surely....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The ammount of effort that would require would be substantial! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I get about 300 from a DCC and about 700 using a clearomiser in an arry tank

Advertisement