Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod Classic Won't Restore

• 15-02-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Awhile back my iPod just randonly reseted itself and was stuck on the apple logo so I tried restoring it again but during stage two of the restore when the progress bar was almost full the damn thing reseted itself again and was again stuck on the Apple logo, I tried restoring several times more with the exact same results.
    I also tried formating it thru computer management, tried changing the drive letter, tried doing it in disk mode and i even tried a error-check for bad sector but that said the HDD was fine with no errors.
    Anyone else had this problem, what should I try next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I had something similar happen, I think it was stuck on a screen with a red x in a circle though. Could not get it to rest at all. In the end I had to send it for repair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

well i baught mine second hand so theres no a warrenty so a repair is completely out of the question, if i can remember correctly tho i believe the red x means it can't detect the hard drive

Advertisement