Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it possible for a grown man to get nappy rash?

• 15-02-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭

I've been doing a lot of walking recently and my hole is getting a bit crushty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

do you wear nappies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Walk with your feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

To get a nappy rash don't you gave to be wearing a nappy first!?

That might just be your problem there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Big Johnson

The real question is does it taste good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 chiurce

Broads.ie wrote: »
    Thats jock itch mate

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Learn how to wipe your arse properly and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

The ire and bluetacky arse. Two of the worst things than can afflict the Irish male. Slide a slice of ham down each thigh and you'll be grand in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Cut down on sugar in your diet you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

chiurce wrote: »
    Thats jock itch mate

Known as ring sting around these parts.

Wire brush and detol for you sir :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

How about a shower?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sounds like troll hole to me, there is no cure. I'm so sorry.
    Yours etc.
    Dr. 2 tone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

You do that grown up baby fetish thing if you want, but don't try to pass off the consequences as a walking injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

try turning your skids inside out once in a while!
    or failing that, changing them altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

you could try, yano, washing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Not sure about nappy rash, but there's a condition called "Yikes Willy". It's a nasty little dose, acute cases can involve something called "scalding helmet" where one's knobhead is covered with acneform eruptions and psoriasis as well as bright red Lymphomatoid papulosis about one's japper.

Hourly ejaculations of extremely hot, malodourous pus are common, often resulting in a trail of said liquid following the infected individual, pooling about the genitals at night or rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Nappy rash sounds so weird. Diaper rash sounds much more... sophisticated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Sounds like stale sh1t rash :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

Slice a whole head of garlic in half. Insert into anus. You will be as right as rain in no time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I'll bet your stools are sticky/mushy and you end up wiping alot to clean your arse properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Aquila wrote: »
    why sugar?:O
    No idea but it worked for a guy I was running with. Of course when he stopped digging in it, it didnt do any harm either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

not sure exactly understand the problem,coud it be a sweaty arse crack causing chafing?
    go get a pot of sudocrem,its not just for babies or nappy rash.
    Slice a whole head of garlic in half. Insert into anus. You will be as right as rain in no time
    its a recipie for cooking chicken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

also you could try shoving a red chilli pepper up you yer kyber and leave overnight.:D

Scruffles wrote: »
    not sure exactly understand the problem,coud it be a sweaty arse crack causing chafing?
    go get a pot of sudocrem,its not just for babies or nappy rash.
    its a recipie for cooking chicken.
    Have you ever seen a roast chicken with a dirty anus like the OP described ? No? Then there you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

It's also around the goochal region. I'll try shaving maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Its called Jock Rot, just get cotton underwear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

You need to lube up to prevent chaffing .I recommend WD40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Sounds like an STD to me, shouldn't have taken it in the arse

It's also around the goochal region. I'll try shaving maybe.
    Deep heat may help. Burn it out by god!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

sudocream is your friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

It is so demoralizing to be reading about another man's crotch hygiene on Valentine's night:(

mikemac1 wrote: »
    sudocream is your friend
    No no no DEEP HEAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Flutt is this your other account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Shower every day especially after exercising and Use caldesene powder. I swear this powder is a miracle cure for almost anything. You can find it in any chemist. I promise you instant relief:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Cheap toilet roll could be the cause.
    Move up to the more luxurious level. Buy some baby wet wipes to capture anything the dry paper is missing and to give the rusty sheriffs badge an extra gleam.

/flutt mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 kissthesky

woodoo wrote: »
    I'll bet your stools are sticky/mushy and you end up wiping alot to clean your arse properly.

Am feeling sick all nite and was holding in the urge to vomit but this is the trigger.Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kissthesky

Cheap toilet roll could be the cause.
    Move up to the more luxurious level. Buy some baby wet wipes to capture anything the dry paper is missing and to give the rusty sheriffs badge an extra gleam.

/flutt mode.

Thats it.I'm off to spew for the next half hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Its called chefs arse. Get sweaty from moving around alot being in a hot room (kitchen) jocks stick to arse) jocks irritate arse. Arse rough and inflamed. Use what they use for babies talcum powder

empacher wrote: »
    Its called chefs arse. Get sweaty from moving around alot being in a hot room (kitchen) jocks stick to arse) jocks irritate arse. Arse rough and inflamed. Use what they use for babies talcum powder

That's exactly it! Thanks.

Chefs arse.

Medical condition to describe the horrific chafing of the butt cheeks caused by long hard shifts in a hot sweaty environment. Is often exacerbated by tagnuts, winnets or dangleberries . Although there is no cure for this dreadfull ailment, many chefs I know swear by cornflour, well known for its high starch content. Some shave their asses to lessen the pain, others smear vaseline between the cheeks to lessen the friction, but the real masochists slather their ass in witchhazel upon the onset of symptoms

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chefs%20arse

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

squod wrote: »
    Walk with your feet

lol!!! hahahaha! I would agree with that! Try and get back to us!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

mikemac1 wrote: »
    sudocream is your friend
    I recommend a hot shower using Silcox Base followed by a generous slattering of Bempathine cream and a lollipop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Could have a touch of fungi-arse - assius mostfungist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

Change your underslacks regularly and dry your arshe properly after a bathe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Bet you have one of those "Drop Arses"..you know ..the ones that start almost level with your back and drop almost to the back of your knees.

Flaccid would be one way of describing them but more unkind descriptions like jelly arse and rubber butt are also used.

Vaseline ..pal ..your answer is vaseline...smear well all over the tackle area and into the little runnels to the side of your sac.

Finger it well up into your arse crack...oh and wear a looser brand of underslacks(sneaky goes at wifes/GF'S thongs to be avoided).

That will see u right ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

don't mind these anateurs OP, a good wash, towel yourself dry thoroughly followed by talcum powder will sort you out.

Sweat/friction/pissing on yourself causes it generally, just wash more thoroughly and don't skimp on the powder.

and thus, my annual serious answer quota has been filled.

Bet you have one of those "Drop Arses"..you know ..the ones that start almost level with your back and drop almost to the back of your knees.

Flaccid would be one way of describing them but more unkind descriptions like jelly arse and rubber butt are also used.

Vaseline ..pal ..your answer is vaseline...smear well all over the tackle area and into the little runnels to the side of your sac.

Finger it well up into your arse crack...oh and wear a looser brand of underslacks(sneaky goes at wifes/GF'S thongs to be avoided).

That will see u right ...

Flutt?

phasers wrote: »
    don't mind these anateurs OP, a good wash, towel yourself dry thoroughly followed by talcum powder will sort you out.

Sweat/friction/pissing on yourself causes it generally, just wash more thoroughly and don't skimp on the powder.

and thus, my annual serious answer quota has been filled.

I was thinking about buying a bit of talcum powder, but wouldn't that go all doughy after the first few drops of sweat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

If yer unhappy in yer nappy make a thread

If yer unhappy in yer nappy make a thread

If yer unhappy in yer nappy and ur feelin kinda crappy...

If yer u happy in yer nappy make a thread. :)

Actually .. this is fücking disgusting. you, and all your little contribumaniacs can take a jar of sudocream and shove it where the hemmhroids pine

Shower every day especially after exercising and Use caldesene powder.

see, this is exactly what I mean about showering if you want to cut grease proper and remove stuff gone ceramic you need a good hot soak to shift that shît - see yourself as a dirty plate.

/soak will also have general therepeutic healing effect methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

You sound hot OP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement