Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Moooney - "nestwatch" - spying into hotel rooms ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

She's saying she was more worried when he left because she could be dead. And she still didn't call the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Derek next, yesterday i heard him and Brek on about self tanning tights yuk! today blue tit watch ZZZZZZZZZ

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Didn't Derrick break his arm in a hotel room?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Nest watch on Mooney... Eh, no thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Wouldn't change a tire on the side of a motorway in a FIT.

Our car broke down on a motorway, it was frightening to see how much the car moved as trucks went by at 130km/hour. We just hopped out of the car and jumped over the barrier. Crazy to stay beside the car if you don't have to. Also, we are obliged over here to have a hi-viz vest in the car, so you can put it on in case of breakdown.

For visitors to France (€90.00 fine per item not carried)
    compulsory equipment for driving in France:

Spare bulbs, warning triangle, hi-viz vest (2 minimum), headlamp converter, Country (IRL) sticker

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Nest watch on Mooney... Eh, no thanks.
    could be worse, Brek-Watch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

..... In Amsterdam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

These nosey parker do-nothing women need to watch this.

Did the people in the next room report any screams, unusual or high-pitched sounds? :);)

• Advertisement

dvcireland wrote: »
    For visitors to France (€90.00 fine per item not carried)
    compulsory equipment for driving in France:

Spare bulbs, warning triangle, hi-viz vest (2 minimum), headlamp converter, Country (IRL) sticker
    And from June, a disposable breathalyzer test...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Mooney and Brek

2011 Tit Watch
    2012 Robin Watch

2013 ..... Cock Watch ?

these two tits
    Jedward-crop1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

These nosey parker do-nothing women need to watch this.

Or this

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

europa11 wrote: »
    Did the people in the next room report any screams, unusual or high-pitched sounds? :);)

Do you remember his story at the time? That he broke it trying to swat a fly in his room, but had to walk to A&E as the hotel concierge refused to get him a taxi.....or something equally incredulous like you'd hear from a former Taoiseach in a tribunal.

Or this
    Oh good god. Not sure I'd recommend that to the faint-hearted. It left me feeling disturbed for about a fortnight after...

Myself and my husband stayed were staying in a B&B in Lahinch last year and when we were getting ready to go out he blew up a giant inflatable hammer that we had bought to bring home to our son, and proceeded to belt me with it, messing like!

I thought it was halirious, and started shouting "stop, please, get away" (whilst laughing and trying to do my makeup). Whoever was in the room next door ran down to the owner straight away and nearly broke the door down banging and demanding to get in. My husband opened the door and he flew for him, while his wife rushed over to me to ask me if i was alright. The owner then stopped shouting when he noticed the inflatable hammer on the ground, he then gave us a lecture about keeping the noise down. We were mortified and didnt go down for breakfast the next morning. But at least the owner took action! those women should have called the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Myself and my husband stayed were staying in a B&B in Lahinch last year and when we were getting ready to go out he blew up a giant inflatable hammer that we had bought to bring home to our son, and proceeded to belt me with it, messing like!

I thought it was halirious, and started shouting "stop, please, get away" (whilst laughing and trying to do my makeup). Whoever was in the room next door ran down to the owner straight away and nearly broke the door down banging and demanding to get in. My husband opened the door and he flew for him, while his wife rushed over to me to ask me if i was alright. The owner then stopped shouting when he noticed the inflatable hammer on the ground, he then gave us a lecture about keeping the noise down. We were mortified and didnt go down for breakfast the next morning. But at least the owner took action! those women should have called the guards

Did the wife have a good poem made for you?

Is this your husband ?

mallets_mallet2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Paparazzo wrote: »
    This guy is a complete gimp. Buy a trolley jack if your current one is shíte. End of problem

better still one of these

every car should have one, no need to jack up..just pump it in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

As Jimmy Carr once said.....
    Did you ever notice sex in hotels is always better than at home?
    Perhaps it's because you're with a whore. :pac:

CPL 593H

Oh no!

On the "promo", he just replayed Maria's lovely poem to 'the woman in the next room that I heard being battered and rang Joe about two weeks later'.

Another Artane with this one methinks :(

Think I'll feck off for an al fresco lunch and enjoy the sunshine up in the Park.....Joe's misery-cum-poetry sessions can wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Oh no!

On the "promo", he just replayed Maria's lovely poem to 'the woman in the next room that I heard being battered and rang Joe about two weeks later'.

Think I'll feck off for an al fresco lunch and enjoy the sunshine up in the Park.....Joe's misery-cum-poetry sessions can wait.

Joe:"Mary from clontarf you were also in that hotel"
    Mary:"Yes Joe"
    Joe:"And did you tell anyone?"
    Mary:"No joe"
    Joe:"And why not mary?"
    Mary:"I didnt think it was my place. I asked my husband if I should stand up for womens rights and liberty, but he said no, so I didnt"
    Joe:"Yeah, yeah"
    Mary:"but I did rang to reception and told them there was a bad smell on our floor, and I thought someone might come and hear the beating the girl was getting"
    Joe:"Oh well done! Well done! flower"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Oh no!

if hes going with that topic again i hope its for callers to ring in and rip that woman apart for being such a cowardly twat. she deserves a good beating herself for her ignorance. rte also deserve a kick up the hole for allowing that on air yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Think I'll feck off for an al fresco lunch and enjoy the sunshine [SNIP].....Joe's misery-cum-poetry sessions can wait.

Well said, I'm off out too. My blood pressure needs relieving after yesterday.

I always thought that the animals who beat women were such cowards that they would not take the chance of doing it in a semi-public place like a hotel

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Missed yesterday is it worth having a listen too and reading the thread?

pc7 wrote: »
    Missed yesterday is it worth having a listen too and reading the thread?

Not if you want to throw your radio out of the window.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

syklops wrote: »
    Not if you want to throw your radio out of the window.

feck one of those was it! glad I missed it now. :D

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    feck one of those was it! glad I missed it now. :D

Woman hears other woman being beaten up.

Does she ring the guards? No.
    Does she ring hotel management? No.

She waits until the next day, rings the domestic abuse helpline and asks if she should write an open letter to the woman and read it on Liveline.

Obviously perplexed, they say yes, so she does.

40 minutes on that topic. WIth most sane people, even most people on this thread saying "Why the f*ck didnt you call the police when it was happeneing?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement