Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I think I've just started World War III on the the Pat Kenny thread, with the Tina Leonard Fan Club... She had a segment on this morning about the scams that Liveline was featuring yesterday and how to avoid getting caught....

She is brutal isn't she, can't see why people are very defensive about her. What qualification does she have, a masters in Stating the Obvious ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Stop putting words in her mouth, Damo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this lad ringing from the Titanic?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

She didn't say that she first thought she'd get to see the real staircase, did she?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

in keeping with the original titanic, Catholics don't get to see the nice staircase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Titanic Scam! Those crafty Northerners! :)

in keeping with the original titanic, Catholics don't get to see the nice staircase.
    Text that in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Titanic, is this not Mooney territory? maybe Jedward and Eurovision next

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

There would be no problem if it was built in Catholic Dublin

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Missed the last day or two, is it worth listening back too?

• Advertisement

signostic wrote: »
    Titanic, is this not Mooney territory? maybe Jedward and Eurovision next

I thought Waterline was about the Titanic?

pc7 wrote: »
    Missed the last day or two, is it worth listening back too?

In a word, no.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

In a word, no.

Thanks, don't think I'll be listening to the rest of today going by this start!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Father Omen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I think I've just started World War III on the the Pat Kenny thread, with the Tina Leonard Fan Club... She had a segment on this morning about the scams that Liveline was featuring yesterday and how to avoid getting caught....

...and Tina's boyfriend Alastair hasn't even reared his ugly head yet...good luck with that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Census religion stats are a joke

telekon wrote: »
    ...and Tina's boyfriend Alastair hasn't even reared his ugly head yet...good luck with that! :pac:

Oh yeah, I forgot about him... Did you hear the section, Tele? I have nothing against the woman, but no knowledge is ever garnered from her segments... Her words today ... "If somebody calls you (as opposed to you calling them), then you should be wary"..

I wonder how many radios tuned to Radio 1 are being switched off of retuned right now
    finger on the button , do I have the courage or just live in hope that this dosen`t continue till 3pm :(

I'm out Sig, I think it can only go downhill from here.

pc7 wrote: »
    I'm out Sig, I think it can only go downhill from here.

Hold the door open for me PC7 .....;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

And you know how you weren't allowed to have meat on Fridays and now its ok, like, did the people who ate meat on Fridays go to hell? Its mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Suits the Omen perfectly! his aim was to keep it as bland as possible until Big Daddy comes back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Get her off the radio, shes kind of talking sense!

Oh yeah, I forgot about him... Did you hear the section, Tele? I have nothing against the woman, but no knowledge is ever garnered from her segments... Her words today ... "If somebody calls you (as opposed to you calling them), then you should be wary"..

Didn't hear it but I presume its the same ol' commons sense, state the obvious guff as per usual. The thing is she comes across as a nice person, maybe she should be given a break the odd occasion...especially considering there's so many knobheads on the radio that actually do deserve the vitriol.

Two of them are on after this show in fact. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

I'm gone too, laters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

He brushed over homosexuality very quickly there.

This guy stopped going when they stopped giving out the free wine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Men that old shouldnt use the word sexuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

LOL this is terrible..im off..somebody post if something interesting happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

I think tjis clown was the mountainy man in deliverence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement