Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Women great collaborators me hole. I've been trying for a few years now to get the missus and her best friend to have a threesome with me and they're not having any of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JC didnt want women priests..

According to whom?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

That wan with daccent shud be more concerned that her child may sound like her. ...

Bet she's pulled into the hard shoulder of a busy motorway .... 'please god' :)

my friend wrote: »
    That wan with daccent shud be more concerned that her child may sound like her. ...

Bet she's pulled into the hard shoulder of a busy motorway .... 'please god' :)

Oh well done, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

syklops wrote: »
    According to whom?

That would be the gospel according to JA.. :cool:

• Advertisement

Who is impregnating these hens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Simple solution, join the Church of Ireland, they've women mass sayer people, problem solved.

Exactly. They allow contraception to don't they? People want to remain Catholics, but want the church to change to suit them. Doesn't work like that.

Everyone loves a good funeral even the atheists ...

You'd know they are Irish

Women great collaborators me hole. I've been trying for a few years now to get the missus and her best friend to have a threesome with me and they're not having any of it.

Organise the threesome with another 2 blokes, much easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Thats some good paenting right there..basically couldnt be arsed.

Oh she is spiritual though..some people are beyond help..

HELLOOO DAMIEN PAT HERE!!

• Advertisement

His son couldn't be arsèd

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Organise the threesome with another 2 blokes, much easier

But men aren't good collaborators. And I'm not gay.the priests in school told me not to be....

my friend wrote: »
    Everyone loves a good funeral even the atheists ...

You'd know they are Irish

Free food, free drink, chance of a ride if it's a grieving widow.....what's not to like?

The elephant in the room (as joe would say) is that if 62% of irish catholics think being gay is fine, that means a massive 38% of them are the opposite! That's a lot of people, 62% is nothing to be proud of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

There really is some bullcrap being talked on liveline today..damo is a disaster people off on multiple crazy tangents..he isnt even as good an interrupter as joe.

Bubye folks.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    The elephant in the room (as joe would say) is that if 62% of irish catholics think being gay is fine, that means a massive 38% of them are the opposite! That's a lot of people, 62% is nothing to be proud of.

Mooney's listenership figures disprove this theory. Then again, 99.999999% of his listeners don't know......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Mooney's listenership figures disprove this theory. Then again, 99.999999% of his listeners don't know......

Mooney's listenership figures are a result of people leaving the radio on after they have left the room. He's a lucky git to be on after liveline.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

oh this is soooooooooooooo boring

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Late back today, judging by the thread so far I'll consider myself fortunate to have missed this.

Has to be D'omen on duty when you hear a caller saying "Just like the Jesus I knew when we went to school" :rolleyes:

That familiarity of all things Catholic Church from Damo probably going down well with his regular wellie-wearing Saturday mornin' audience.

What a turn off - literally - he is.

Who did this survey? I find 2m people hard to believe, I honestly don't know 1 person that goes to mass on a sunday.

• Advertisement

They asked people coming out of mass.

One responder said "I'm only here for the wine"

No guidelines for leaving the church? You could stop going. Worked for me.

Jesus H Christ, who let damo on national radio? He doesn't even know you can't leave the church officially?

What a mine of information he is.

"A survey on attendance at Catholic Mass was taken....and, wait for it....shock, horror,...only Catholics were asked about their religion" :eek:

thanks D'omen, The Tina Leonard Award for Stating the Bleedin' Obvious is winging it's way in your direction. Please don't duck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I can't believe D'Omen didn't know the "count me out" process has been deemed impossible by the Vatican. Is he really that ignorant or just hamming it up to play Devil's advocate?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

homosexuality comes in ur jeans???????

I heard that as "cums in your jeans"

Homosexuals are the nicest people in the world. Now would be a bad time to throw out the Hitler was gay theory then I guess?

Yakuza wrote: »
    I can't believe D'Omen didn't know the "count me out" process has been deemed impossible by the Vatican. Is he really that ignorant or just hamming it up to play Devil's advocate?

I'd say both, and apply it to just about every topic he tries to take on (livestock and soil issues aside).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Pluralist Thursday is nearly as boring as Funny Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement