Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

random question, what does damo do in RTE when he is not doing the liveline gig ?

play snakes and ladders with George Lee ?

and Marty Whelan while they make Coffee for Mike Murphy and massage Gay Byrnes nuts

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

At least at 3 I'll tune into movies and booze on newstalk I always enjoy that on a Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

random question, what does damo do in RTE when he is not doing the liveline gig ?

play snakes and ladders with George Lee ?

Presents some farming show on Sat morning & he is chairman of the panel involved in picking the guests for the late late show on Fri nights:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

what are the Gardai gonna do, set up a road block?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Right pain in the Ahole when a card is stolen, mine was lifted a few years back (when you could still sign), I reported it stolen within 10 minutes and the fu*kers still ran up £700 on it. The bank fully refunded me thank Jebus for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Worried in case he may have been upstaged by Damo and having just heard highlights of the Show in his absence, Joe decides to go for a leisurely lunch by the pool.

"Paella and chips for two, pour favour-ee"

89788-140x140.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Presents some farming show on Sat morning & he is chairman of the panel involved in picking the guests for the late late show on Fri nights:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: too true.. wonder how much he gets for these gigs per yr ? actually besides the top earners issueed every year..what about the damos, where can we get this info..

side note - worse show ever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

IT'S FCUKING PIN, NOT PIN NUMBER. JAYSUS.....:mad:
    (Yes, I'm screaming with my inside voice)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

why did I return???????????????????

Rome will only take note when the coffers dry up.

• Advertisement

fúck you damo

fúck you

worst liveline EVER

my friend wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

why did I return???????????????????

Because you are an addict, but you are not alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

my friend wrote: »
    and Marty Whelan while they make Coffee for Mike Murphy and massage Gay Byrnes nuts

i think you,ll find joe gives gaybo his nut massage while derek mooney looks on jealously

Is Joe back today? wonder will he touch the water charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

i think joes more likely to tell us how good the water was in the hotel swimming pool then touch the water charges

pc7 wrote: »
    Is Joe back today? wonder will he touch the water charges?

:( D'omen again! Shlte!

Taking the Murdoch Press at its word, he will be seeking reaction to the Sunday Times claim of a forthcoming €300 water meter charge. Maybe he has the inside track, who knows, anyway protestors are invited to ring in and jump on Damo's "I'm anti-it" bandwagon.

Also someone stuck on a plane "in the desert" for 9 hours with two kids in tow promises to liven up your afternoon. Can't think of any Ryanair service to the Middle East or Sahara, so he's breaking Joe's Rule 7* there ;).

*Thou shalt knock Mick O'Leary Airlines at every opportunty, frosaking all other carriers, especially Aer Lingus.

It's a master stroke by RTE by putting D'omen in Joe's seat.

D'omen is so bad that he actually makes Joe appear talented.

2200 staff and this is the best that RTE can offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

europa11 wrote: »
    someone stuck on a plane "in the desert" for 9 hours with two kids in tow promises to liven up your afternoon.

To be fair, if this person really was stuck for that length in an actual desert, I sympathise. Many years ago I experienced that for real - as one of the two kids - and it swiftly got very boring and very hot in the aluminium tube. The desert in question was the Sahara and we were stuck on the apron at Khartoum because some other aircraft had been forced to stop on the runway.

Water meters!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Why are the first two callers so out of breath? Are they riding eachother or something? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Just switched on. What are we listening to???

Damo sounds perplexed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Worst callers ever.

Moaning from the attic! this could be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"weird moanin sound"

That was liveline on in the background...:pac:

syklops wrote: »

Damo sounds perplexed.

That's his normal state given his low IQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Worlds most boring man on now.

02:49 and im asleep.

"A weird moaning sound from the attic"

Call the guards, this guy has kidnapped Joe!

jaysus, damo is really really woeful..

€300 "sounds like" a lot of money.

Not in RTE it doesn't.

his nano sec gaps that is very irritating..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭SilverLiningOK

Detritus ! Did the Blueshirt say detritus ? PS bashing. Where's Joe with his comical retorts ? Damian would prefer to being doing his country file programme.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement