Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG bootcamp/circuits/palates classes near Smithfield

• 15-02-2012 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved to Dublin from Scotland, have a contract until October and am looking to restart my gym regime which was put on hiatus during the move.
    Before the move I attended a bootcamp/circuits class once a week and palates class once a week for a grand total of about £30 a month. As I work long hours I'm looking for evening or weekend classes and barring an exceptionally good deal will prop want to avoid joining a gym. I work in Smithfield and live in Donnycarney so I'm hoping to not have to stray too far to find something.

Below are the options I've considered......

Bootcamp Ireland
    - the most affordable option for me would be the 12 vouchers for 99 Euro. BUT (and their website doesn't seem to say this anymore) the vouchers still expire after 3 months, which would mean I could (and if work goes a bit mad almost certainly would) lose vouchers and it wouldn't be such a good deal.

Swan Leisure Centre
    - Sounded really really great. Late classes, circuits at weekend. Everything I was looking for. And affordable! That was until I discovered they don't let you book classes over the phone. You actually have to go in in the morning. Apparently people were booking classes and not showing up. My previous gym had this problem. They solved it by fining people. But who am I to judge. Maybe making it really inconvenient for users to book their classes could work too. Anyway as I don't live or work near by and I would have to go out of my way to to this it's crossed off the list.

Markievicz Leisure Centre
    - Did a GF box class here on Sunday and liked it, but they don't do circuits any more or any palates.

Does anyone know of any classes that would be doable within my budget/timetable/location that I could try out? I'd be really grateful for any info!

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement