Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Exams

• 15-02-2012 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Im thinking of doing 4 of the QFA exams in May as I passed 2 of them in January. I'm not so worried about the multiple choice exams but I'm worried about the written financial planning one as it is before any of the other 3 exams I'm doing and I understand that you need to know the 5 other modules as they are all assessed in the written exam. Would anyone recommend doing the 4 together or maybe leave the written until a later sitting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I would not attempt to try even two together if they fall on the same day.

The written one, defo not.

Is the qfa relating to the needs of your current job?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭woodzie

Yea I need to do them for my job. I would like to wait and do 2 in may and do 2 in September but I'm heading off on hols in September so kinda just wanna get them out of the way if I can.

Advertisement