If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Radius

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi,

Do you have MA Radius 45 & 90 in stock? What finish? How much for a pair of each for collection tommorow as I would be in Belfast?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

We have both the 45s and 90s available in black, walnut and white.

Our price on the 45s is £169.95 and the price on the 90s is £279.95 per pair.

We also offer a pirce beat service if you spot them cheaper any where. :) Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Let me know if you'd like to go for these. I can reserve these across for you so they don't get sold. Also if you've any questions just let me know. :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.