Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keys found this morning in the Park

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I found a set of keys while jogging in the park (Peoples park) this morning, about 4 or 5 keys on it, one for a Citroen car, also there was an xtra-vision member barcode on it, so should be easy to track the owner down.

Xtra Vision was not open that early so i dropped them into the Garda front desk explaining where i found them and that there is an xtra vision membership barcode on it so hopefully they will find their way back to the rightful owner..

Just posting it here in case anyone happens to know anyone that lost a set of keys last night or this morning in the park.

Cheers
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

worse place ever to give them to is the cop shop, they will just put them in a drawer and forget about them, you should have put them in the letterbox of xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

it might be worth with the cafe in the park a ring and letting them know where they are. good chance whoever lost them might call in there to see if someone dropped them in there.

Advertisement