Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfers

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

I love the whole internet viral thing.
    I made this pic yesterday and posted if on facebook.
    It went viral in a few minutes. MSW got a hold of it and re-shared it and after about a couple of hours people were sending it back to me saying "man, you've got to see this" . mad . :p
    post-1-1329297644.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

I was pointed at it about 5 or 6 times yesterday, either a small circle or a small world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

I was pointed at it about 5 or 6 times yesterday, either a small circle or a small world

think it went round the world a few times :) . I had friends in australia and US sending it back to me :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yea people were sending me that too! You should ask the internet for internet money :p

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Yea people were sending me that too! You should ask the internet for internet money :p

lol. i remember that episode. brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Mickeroo wrote: »

Or he should be charged for the amount of bandwidth he's used up !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

first time i've seen it anyways, maybe i need to widen my cirlces :D
    very funny, actually the funniest surfing type joke i've come across

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Only time I've seen it is when longz posted it up :D thought maybe he was the reason it went viral....

Thank Christ I'm not a fbook

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Longz, people have started screwing with our artwork!!

LNoKp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

I,m happy with surfergirl in any of those pics

rodento wrote: »
    Thank Christ I'm not a fbook

Join us, you'l love it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Controversial.... I know a few surfer chicks that might skin you alive for that... ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

loctite wrote: »
    Controversial.... I know a few surfer chicks that might skin you alive for that... ha ha

don't worry about them, they're all painting their toel nails to match their pink boards with flowers on them :D

Advertisement