Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Y&T - The Village - Fri 28th Sept 2012

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

been reliably informed that this is happening on the 28th, makes sense as the Belfast date is on in the Limelight on Sat 29th - great news to see them coming back again this year :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Same time every year. Their 2010 gig was 28th Sept too. Same week last year.

Very hard working band and never a disappointment live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Cool , I was at 2009 & 2010 but had to miss 2011 ... will be there with bells on for 2012 - Black Tiger 40th Anniversary tour - some shows will have the album played in it's entirety -

ooooh - it a Fri night too :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Totally agree with you both lads - but Ray you are adding years to them for no reason :-) 30th anniversary of Black Tiger ;)
    would love to hear it in full....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

NIBBS wrote: »
    Totally agree with you both lads - but Ray you are adding years to them for no reason :-) 30th anniversary of Black Tiger ;)
    would love to hear it in full....

ha ha ... I was wondering how an album that came out when I was 10 was celebrating the same anniversary as me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Bit of a bump for this as it is getting close. Tickets €25. Great live band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Going to the Belfast gig this time. Listening to "Live at the Mystic", seriously good live album as you'd expect from a seriously good live band. Can't wait for the gig.

Anyone not familiar with the band but who likes top class groovy heavy rock should get along to the gig; you won't be disappointed, it'll be a great night \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

another busy week coming up - 5 gigs in 13 days :-) someone's gotta do it, but feck it, good bands coming......

this is gonna be another cracking show, they don't put on bad live performances - gotta say I think their Live albums are at the top end of the scale, don't know much about the support band, but will give them a listen as always

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

NIBBS wrote: »
    another busy week coming up - 5 gigs in 13 days :-) someone's gotta do it, but feck it, good bands coming......

s

Guessing WASP but who else? Warrior Soul have cancelled so you might get a break there :D Voivod, Jason and the Scorchers, Sinnerboy perhaps?

Advertisement