Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Tailored Suits

• 15-02-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭

Right Ladies & Gents,

I'm thinking of getting one of these bad boys but haven't a clue where in Limerick City to go.

I want somewhere that I can walk in pick out a suit, get measured up, have it modified if necessary and call back to pick it up when its ready.

Is there any establishments about that serves this purpose? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanigamadan

Try Jack Leonard's on O'Connell Street. Great customer service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

Billy Higgins on the corner of Henry St and Sarsfield st may be worth looking at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did similar there before Christmas, went to Noel's Mens Wear on Wickham Street and they sorted me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Tony Connollys - they did a great job on a suit I purchased there last summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Mc Love wrote: »
    Tony Connollys - they did a great job on a suit I purchased there last summer

Ditto for Tony Connolly's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Sorry for hijacking, Anyone know anywhere in Limerick doing black retro type resevoir dogs/rat pack type suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos_5.png

I always think of this when I hear the words custom tailored suits.

Advertisement