Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kylesa, Button Factory - Feb 22nd

Options
  • 15-02-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

KYLESA will take the stage @ the Button Factory, February 22nd with special guests Circle Takes the Square AND Ken Mode! :D
    Doors open at 7.30 & Tickets are available from tickets.ie

Kylesa.jpg

Kylesa.jpg&w=600&h=399&ei=65c7T9vTG9OHhQfxp_D8CQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=153&vpy=187&dur=2690&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=183&ty=98&sig=111291505451773262191&page=1&tbnh=94&tbnw=141&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Great live band. well worth checking out. Seen them twice already. Well worth checking out if you like Mastodon, Baroness, QOTSA etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 unimpressed alf

Who's going to this? I really need to see CTTS, but I've only just moved to Ireland/Dublin so I have nobody to go with... I don't even know where the button factory is!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Who's going to this? I really need to see CTTS, but I've only just moved to Ireland/Dublin so I have nobody to go with... I don't even know where the button factory is!

I'd like to see them, seen Kylesa twice before. Very good live.

The Button Factory is in Temple Bar, just look up google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 unimpressed alf

Morf wrote: »

I'd like to see them, seen Kylesa twice before. Very good live.

The Button Factory is in Temple Bar, just look up google maps.

Nice one, temple bars easy to find! You going with anyone? Mind if I tag along?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Indigo55

whiterob81 wrote: »
    Great live band. well worth checking out. Seen them twice already. Well worth checking out if you like Mastodon, Baroness, QOTSA etc.

brilliant! going tonight and I can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 CPFC IRL

was a Great gig their a cracking live band thought the two drummers work really well live hope they come back soon

Advertisement