Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McKevitts Hotel - Carlingford

Options
  • 15-02-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am organising a hen for Carlingford and wanted to suss out accommodation. The Four Seasons is booked out so I was looking at renting a house or possibly McKevitts Hotel but the reviews on trip advisor are either great or awful so I'm so confused! Any advice would be great! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

I'd go for renting a house out, some very central....plenty to choose from and that way you are not going to be tied to anywhere. You'll be able to save a few bob for lunches etc if you eat sometimes in the house rather than out all weekend. Other than that there are a few places which are pretty reasonable for lunches. Have a fab time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Deffo go for the house, plenty available. All are literally few minutes walk (few more minutes stagger :p ) from the centre of the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ciara32

Hi - we stayed at lovely apartments in the middle of the Village. carlingfordholidayhomes.com right beside the pubs and on the main street very handly

Advertisement