Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review my new website!

• 15-02-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey All,

Launched this website about 2 weeks ago. Have been in the business several years but just decided to go online recently. Thanks!

www.bonusinks.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭conorcan2

The site works well and you should be happy with it.

The shopping cart element is a bit finicky, IMHO. If you click the 'Add to Cart' button, the webpage jerks to the top of the page. Relatedly, I'm not sure what the purpose of the 'continue shopping' link is (it brings you to the same page again)?

At the checkout stage, I'd remove the 'continue shopping' button because it's confusing (there's another 'continue' button and if they want to 'continue shopping' they can always navigate in the normal fashion)

I'd also remove some of the Facebook like buttons. Two facebook like buttons on the shipping page? How many people are going to want to recommend your shipping page to friends?

If your products are cheaper, it would be a big selling point to highlight how much cheaper they are (perhaps in comparison to buying original inks).

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fokebox

I like the website. It is good designed with attractive colors and informative content.
    So and I would think something to add to the right bottom corner, there are a lot of dark space. I would make 100% width of the welcoome text to fill the space!

Advertisement